DU Faculty of Law Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should satisfy the following requirements to be eligible for admissions to LL.B offered by the Faculty of Law, Delhi University for the academic session 2014 - 2015:
- Candidates should have obtained graduate or postgraduate degree from University of Delhi or any other recognized university with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade point.
- Candidates under OBC/PH/ wards of defence personnel category shall avail relaxation of 5% marks in the minimum eligibility prescribed for general candidates. Also, OBC candidates will get up to 10% relaxation in the cut off marks notified for general candidates in the entrance test.
|Application Forms Now Available|
Admission to LL.M (two/ three year) course, 2014 - 2015 shall be made on the following criteria:
- Candidates should have obtained 50% marks or equivalent in three-year or five-year LL.B degree from a recognized university.
- Candidates belonging to Schedule Caste/ Schedule Tribe will get a relaxation in marks. They should have at least 45% marks or equivalent grade point.
- Candidates under Physically handicapped (PH) and ward of ex-service men shall get a relaxation of 5% marks in minimum eligibility.
Admission Criteria For DU Faculty of Law
All admissions to the course are made on the basis of merit in the entrance test cum preference of the law centres.
L.L.B (3-year full time program): The admission is on the basis of an entrance test based on legal aptitude and general knowledge.
L.L.M (2-year full time program and 3-year part time program): The admission is based on an entrance test containing objective type questions with multiple-choice answers in 7 different fields of law.
The Faculty does not have LL.B. Five Year Degree Course after 10+2.
The reservation of seats in the admission will be allowed as per the University rules.