ILS Pune 2012
ILS Law College, Pune is one of the top ten law colleges in India. The Indian Law Society, was founded on 4th March, 1923, as a result of the pioneering efforts of several legal luminaries. Three Chief Justices of India and a number of Chief Justices and Justices of the High Courts as well as Governors and Jurists are the alumni of the College. ILS offers the following law courses
- BSLLLB (five year law course)
- LLB (three year law course)
- MLL&LW (two year course – Masters Degree in Labour Law and Labour Welfare)
- DTL (one year course – Diploma in Taxation Laws)
- L&LW (one year course – Diploma in Labour Laws and Labour Welfare)
ILS Pune 2012 Application FormAdmissions to I BSL and I LLB courses are based on merit. Percentage calculation for calculating merit will be based on marks obtained in all the subjects mentioned in the mark list and not on selected few. If mark sheet contains only grades, it should be accompanied with transcript of marks.
Please note that the Prospectus for the academic year 2012-13 will be distributed from 15th May 2012. Admissions to the DTL, DLL & LW and MLL & LW courses are on ‘first come first serve basis.
|Application Forms Now Available|
The merit list of candidates will be displayed on the college notice boards and on the official website of ILS Law College, Pune.
Candidates who find a place in merit list will have to appear for Interview. The final admission to a course will be based on overall performance.
- The form should be printed and filled in. Form No. will be provided by the College.
- Send the form along with (1) the covering letter provided along with the Admission Form, (2) Required documents and (3) a DD of Rs. 850/- drawn in the name of "The Principal, ILS Law College" payable at Pune, on any nationalized Bank OR Rupee Co-Op Bank.
- Write your Name, Address and Course Name on the reverse of the demand draft.
- The forms will not be accepted if incomplete and if DD and required documents are not attached.
- The Prospectus will be dispatched to the candidate on receipt of the form
ILS Pune 2012 Tentative Dates
- Prospectus and admission form available - MAY
- Last date for receipt of duly completed admission forms by post OR by candidates in person OR by any other person authorized to do so. June
- Merit List will be displayed on College notice board and website www.ilslaw.edu with the time-table for interviews. - June
- Interviews of students appearing in the Merit List according to the time-table displayed. - June
- Revised Second Merit List will be displayed on College notice board and on website www.ilslaw.edu - July
- Interviews of students appearing in the Second Merit List according to the time-table displayed. - July
- Lectures begin. - July
ILS Pune 2012 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility Criteria for admission to different LL.B. Courses is provided below:
- I year of BSL (Bachelor of Socio Legal Sciences (B.S.L.) : XIIth or equivalent examination with minimum 40 % marks for candidates belonging to SC or ST, and 45% marks for others
- I year of LLB (three year law course) : Graduate of any faculty with minimum 40 % marks for candidates belonging to SC or ST, and 45% marks for others
- DTL (Diploma in Tax Laws) : Graduate of any faculty
- DLL & LW (Diploma in Labour Laws and Labour Welfare (DLL & LW) : Graduate of any faculty
- 1st year of MLL & LW (Master in Labour Laws and Labour Welfare (MLL & LW) : Graduate of any faculty
Important Law Entrance Exams in India
- AIBE : All India Bar Exam
- ALS : Amity Law School
- CLAT : Common Law Admission Test
- DU Faculty of Law : Delhi University Faculty of Law
- GLC Mumbai : Government Law College Mumbai
- ILS Pune : Indian Law Society Pune
- QLTT : Qualified Lawyers Transfer Test
- SSLC Pune : Symbiosis Society's Law College Pune
- TNDALU Chennai : Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University Chennai
ILS Pune Contact Details
Contact Address of ILS Law College Pune is given below.
ILS Law College
Law College Road
Pune - 411004 (India)
Email : email@example.com
Website : www.ilslaw.edu
|Application Forms Now Available|