Disclaimer: The Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) Maharashtra is going to conduct the MAH MBA/MMS CET exam for the session 2017-18 on 4 March and 5 March this year. However this particular exam keeps getting replaced with the CMAT exam conducted by AICTE from time to time.
|Application Forms Now Available|
MAH MBA/MMS CET 2018 is the entrance examination conducted by Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) Maharashtra. Popular as MAH CET, the score in entrance examination is used for admission into management colleges situated across Maharashtra. These programs are recognized as post graduate qualification equivalent to technical qualification.
MAH CET 2018 is one of the highly popular examinations among college graduates. This examination offers them an opportunity to earn professional qualification and embark into a successful career. Any graduate or graduating student can appear for MAH CET written test. However final offer of admission in B-Schools made on the basis of academic record, performance in MAH CET, Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI). Only those candidates who finds place in Merit of MAH CET written test are called for GD and PI round.
Important Dates 2018
Schedule of activities for MAH MBA/MMS CET, GD, PI and Centralized Admission Process of MBA/MMS/PGDBM/PGDM for the year 2018-19. The list of important dates for MAH MBA/MMS CET 2018 is given below.
|Event||Start Date||End Date|
|Application Form Online Submission||20 January 2018||13 February 2018|
|MAH-MBA/MMS-CET 2016 Exam||4 March 2018||5 March 2018|
|Result Declaration||10 March 2018||-|
|Document Verification, Updation & Confirmation||25 May 2018||3 June 2018|
|Provisional Merit Lists||29 March 2018(5.00 pm onwards)||-|
|Submission of Grievances||9 June 2018||10 June 2018 (up to 5.00 pm)|
Final Merit List will be displayed on the official website: www.dte.org.in/mba
MH CET Application Form 2018
- Candidates who want to appear for MAH-MBA/MMS-CET 2017 can either apply online or offline. If you want to go for the offline option, then you can collect the application form from the designated Post Offices.
- The Centralized Admission Process (CAP) will consist of first 3 rounds of allotment and the fourth (i.e. last) round of counseling. Candidates are instructed to carefully read the Annexure-I of the Information Brochure to understand the eligibility criteria for participating in each round.
- NRI candidates are eligible to apply for admission against Institute level seats in Private Unaided Management Institutes.
- Application form processing fees (including fees for GD & PI) as stated below is to be paid at the identified post offices, in cash only. No other mode of payment shall be permitted.
- For Open/General Category, NRI, Outside Maharashtra candidates, the application form fee is Rs. 1000.
- For SC/ST and other BC category candidates (only Maharashtra), the application form fee is Rs. 800.
List of ARCs
For a complete list of Application Receipt Centres (ARCs) for MAH-MBA/MMS-CET please Click Here.
MAH CET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
MAH MBA/MMS CET 2017 Maharashtra is conducted for admission to postgraduate management programs offered through Management Colleges/Institutes/Universities situated in Maharashtra.
Graduate students in any stream, viz. Science, Arts, Commerce, Engineering, etc. may take MAH-MBA/MMS CET Entrance Examination.
Detailed eligibility criteria is mentioned below.
- Maharashtra MBA/MMS Eligibility Criteria 2017 is that a student must have passed with minimum of 45% marks in aggregate (40% in case of backward class candidates from Maharashtra State only) in any Bachelor's degree of minimum three years duration in any discipline recognized By the Association of Indian Universities.
- Appeared for the final year examination of any Bachelor's degree of minimum three years duration in any discipline recognized by the Association of Indian Universities.
Age limit: There is no age limit for admission to first year of two year post graduate course in Management viz. MBA, MMS and PG Diploma Courses.
MAH CET Exam Pattern
The MAH-MBA/MMS-CET candidate is tested on the following,
- Verbal Ability
- Reading Comprehension
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Logical Reasoning
The question paper for MAH MBA/MMS CET 2017 will be set in English only.
- The exam duration is 150 minutes.
- The total marks is 200.
- It will be a multiple choice questions type exam.
- There will be no negative marking.
- There will be no verification of marks or revaluation of answer sheets.
- The marks obtained in MAH MBA/MMS CET 2017 will not be considered for admission to the next year but the current year only.
MH CET Syllabus 2018 & Distribution of Marks
|Common Entrance Test (CET)||200|
|Group Discussion (GD)||17|
|Personal Interview (PI)||17|
|Past Academic Record (PAR)||4|
|Work Experience (WE)||2|
To download previous year's MH CET Question Papers, Sample Papers, Mock Test Papers, to download pdf, Click Here.
MBA CET 2018 Books
To check out which books you can study from or refer to, to study for MAH-MBA/MMS-CET 2018, Click Here.
|Directorate of Technical Education|
|3, Mahapalika Marg, Post Box No. 1967|
|Mumbai - 400001|
|Telephone: (022) 22641150/51 | (022) 22612139|
|Fax: (022) 22692102 | 22690007|
|Application Forms Now Available|