ATMA 2018 Application Form & Fee Details
ATMA 2018 Application Form, Registration & Fee Payment
The registration fee for ATMA 2018 is Rs. 1100 and it is non-refundable.
There are 3 ways of making the payment:
Online Payment of fees through Debit / Credit card
- After the online payment, you will receive a PID (Personal Identification Number) to your email account from ATMA through auto generated mail (within 48 hours).
- In the mail there would be a registration link, which you have to click to register for the ATMA exam 2018 using your PID and Date of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY).
- Similarly an option would be available to you to choose two test centres according to your choice, so that, in case the first centre is not available, the second centre gets included in your admit card. The centre gets included in the admit card.
- After filling all the details, there is a button in the registration form “Click here to register for ATMA Exam ”. You have to click this button.
- After successfully registering for the test, you should take two printouts of the filled-in application (Registration) and also you will receive an auto generated mail to your mentioned email address which would have your login credentials i.e. username and password.
Payment of fees through Net / Bank transfer
Use the following AIMS Account details for making the payment through net/ bank transfer:
- Account No: 068010100035918
- IFS Code: UTIB0000068
- Beneficiary: Association of Indian Management Schools
After making the payment, you will get an e-receipt after which you have to click here to request for the PID (Personal Identification Number).
You will receive your PID on your email following which you will have to register for the ATMA 2018 exam.
|Application Forms Now Available|
Payment of fees through Fee Collection Centre (FCC)/ Distributor
When you pay the fees through Fee Collection Centre (FCC)/ Distributor (mentioned on the official website) , you will receive an auto-generated e-receipt which will mention the distributor’s name & code as well.
After that, click here to request for the PID (Personal Identification Number).
You will receive your PID on your email following which you will have to register for the ATMA exam.