ICET 2013 Application Form
Applications for ICET 2013 can be done through online mode only. The online application/ registration fee is Rs. 250. Make sure you apply on or before 8 April 2013 to avoid submitting a late fee.
You can make the payment at any of the AP online centres/e-Seva centres/Mee Seva centres or through a debit or credit card.
While filling up the online form, make sure that the required information is collected from the relevant documents. You can collect this information from the following documents:
Hall ticket Number of the Qualifying Degree
- Marks Memo./Hall ticket number of Degree
Date of Birth
- Birth Certificate / SSC or Equivalent Certificate.
- Hall ticket No. of SSC or Equivalent examination Certificate - SSC or Equivalent Certificate.
Local Status (OU/AU/SVU/ Non-local)
- The local candidate certificate issued by MRO or competent authority.
Income of Parents (income is less than Rs. 2.0 lakhs or more than Rs. 2.0 lakhs)
- The Income certificate issued by competent authority.
Category (SC, ST, BC. Etc.)
- The Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority.
Special Category (NCC, PH, Sports, CAP etc.)
- The Certificate issued by competent authority
Other Information required for filling the ICET online application:
|Application Forms Now Available|
- Recent passport size digital color photograph (size <30 KB) of candidate for uploading
- Digital signature of the candidate (size15 KB) of candidate for uploading
- Examination center to which candidate wishes to appear ICET-2013 exam
- Gender (Male/Female)
- Community (Non-Minority/Minority)
- Mobile Number of the candidate
- Email address of the candidate
- Place of study - URBAN or RURAL area
Candidates should take a printout and keep a copy of the filled in online application form and keep it carefully. Use your registration number for all future correspondence. If candidates provide their email ID, a copy of the "Filled in Online Application form" will be mailed to their email address as well.
On successful submission of the online application form, you will immediately receive an SMS on your mobile phone with your registration number. Further, your "Filled in Online Application form" containing all the details uploaded from database and typed by you along with registration number and barcode will be displayed instantly.