IIHRM Jaipur 2012 Programs
The Institute offers a two-year full-time Postgraduate Program with specialization in Hospital Management, Health Management and Pharmaceutical Management.
These programs are equivalent to any recognized MBA program. The program has also been awarded the accreditation status by the National Board of Accreditation (NBA).
|Application Forms Now Available|
The course focuses on areas like Health and Development , Health Policy and Health Care Delivery System in India, Essentials of Health Economics, Communication Planning and Management, Pharmaceutical Production Management and Materials Management, Pharmaceutical Marketing Management, Hospital Management Information Systems, Health Insurance and Managed Care, Legal Framework in Hospitals, and Quality Assurance in Hospitals.
The program also requires the student to complete a thesis on his or her area of interest.
IIHMR Jaipur 2012 Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants who are interested to pursue any of the Postgraduate Programs (Equivalent to MBA) offered in the Indian Institute of Health Management Research (IIHMR), Jaipur should possess the following eligibility conditions :
- A graduate degree in any discipline with an aggregate of 50% Marks.
- Should have appeared for MAT
- Candidates appearing at the final year examination of the Bachelor's degree or waiting for the results of their final year degree examinations in the admission year may also apply. Selected candidates will be given provisional admission. They will be required to produce evidence of their graduation.
- Bachelor's degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate
- Minimum of two years' relevant work experience in the healthcare sector. Such candidates are exempted from writing MAT