IIM Indore Fellowship Program
Indian Institute of Management Indore (IIMI) offers Fellow Program in Management (FPM) in following study areas-
- General Management - Communication
- Finance and Accounting
- Information Systems
- Financial Economics
- Organizational Behaviour and HRM
- Operations Management and Quantitative Techniques
- Strategic Management
Candidates should have:
Master’s degree in any discipline, with at lease 55 per cent marks (High second class) and at least 50% marks at Bachelor’s degree level.
Bachelor’s degree with complete professional qualifications like CA, ICWA, CS with at least 55 percent marks and with minimum of two years post-qualification work experience.
B.E./B.Tech. Degree with at least 60 per cent marks with a minimum of two years’ post-qualification work experience.
Candidates who have Valid Score in any one of the following tests can apply for Fellow Program in Management (FPM) of IIM Indore.
- Graduate Management Aptitude Test (GMAT)
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE)
- Common Admission Test (CAT)
- University Grants Commission – Junior Research Fellow (UGC JRF)
- CSIR - Junior Research Fellow (CSIR JRF)
- Candidates not having any score may appear for a Research Aptitude Test (RAT) to be conducted by the institute on a pre announced date.
- Lecturers working in AICTE/UGC recognized university and colleges on a full time basis for a minimum period of three years in management related areas.
- Short listed candidates are called for Interview by IIM Indore.
Candidates can get application form for Fellow Program in Management (FPM) from the following
Indian Institute of Management Indore
Indore – 453331
Application Form can also be downloaded from official website. Click here to download your application form.
- Availability of Application Form: 20 August 2009
- Last date for filling of application form: 20 December 2009
Indian Institute of Management
Phone: 0731-4228666 (675)