IRMA Application Process 2017
IRMA 2017 Application Form
An Applicant can opt for One of the following option:
- Apply Online and pay through payment gateway.
- Make payment to any branch of IMS learning center, after getting IMS receipt, apply only through IRMA website by using IMS receipt number.
- Take a print out of SBI Challan available on IRMA website in the admission link. Make payment at any branch of SBI by using the challan. SBI would then issue a unique ID number. Use this unique ID number and apply online through IRMA website.
- Printed application material (prospectus, application forms, etc.) may be obtained from Admissions Office, IRMA, Anand – 388 001 on payment of full fees.
- IRMA Prospectus and sample question papers will be sent to the candidates opting 1 and 3 after their application is received at IRMA. It is compulsory for all applicants to send a hard copy of application from at Admission Office, IRMA, Anand – 388 001, Gujarat.
- Those applicants, who are using option 2 or 3, are required to attach IMS Receipt or SBI Challan respectively with application form. Completed IRMA 2017 applications should be sent to the institute.
IRMA Application Process
- Candidates need to register with their email ID and password which he/she will use for future reference too
- Fill the application form online. Check all the details before submitting because once you submit the form, you cannot edit it.
- Upload a scanned copy of your photograph and signature
- Keep a copy of your filled-in application form for your reference
- Exam fees is non-refundable
IRMA Application Fees
dap: differently abled person
IRMA 2016 Exam Dates
IRMA Entrance Exam (Issues of Social Concern):12 February, 2017
IRMA 2017 Important Dates
Commencement of application: 1 October, 2016
Last date to apply for admissions to IRMA(hard copy): 24 December, 2016
Last date to apply for admissions to IRMA(online):30 December, 2016