ISB Hyderabad 2012 Admission Process
Post Graduate Program (PGP) in Management- Indian School of Business (ISB) Hyderabad offers admission in Post Graduate Program in Management on the basis of following parameters.
- Good Academic Record.
- Excellent Score in Graduate Management Aptitude Test (GMAT) or Graduate Record Examination (GRE) or Common Admission Test (CAT). Click Here for the details of CAT.
- Suitable candidates with 2 years full time work experience given preference.
On the basis of above parameters ISB Hyderabad shortlists candidates for Interview, on the basis of which final selection is made.
|Application Forms Now Available|
Business Research Fellowship Program (BRFP) – Admission into this program is offered on the basis of following parameters –
- Statement of Purpose (Essays as indicated in the Application Form)
- Past research / PhD thesis work demonstrating potential for scholarly work
- Reference Request Forms (2 required. These forms should be sent to two individuals whom you feel can supply supporting evidence of your work and/or academic experience
- On-campus Presentation and Interview
- Evaluation of fit by the Selection Committee
Open, General Management, and Customized Executive Program - For details Click Here.
ISB Hyderabad 2012 Application Procedure
Post Graduate Program (PGP) in Management- Interested candidates need to apply online. For details Click Here