MAT Exam Registration
MAT is conducted four times a year - in February, May, September and December. The paper-based MAT is usually conducted on the first Sunday of February, May, September and December from 10 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. The computer-based MAT is conducted from the following Saturday onwards. If the number of test takers are limited for the computer-based MAT and can be covered in a single day, then the test takes place only on that Saturday, otherwise the test will continue to be held for more days.
All India Management Association has announced the dates of MAT December 2017 and the online registration for the entrance has begun.
The last date of online form submission was 11th December, 2017.
MAT Online Application procedure - December 2017
You can apply online for MAT December 2017 in one of the two ways.
Online registration and submission:
Visit this link: https://apps.aima.in/matdec17 and fill in the registration details. Go ahead to the payment mode where it will give you two options of which you have to choose one.
Make the online payment by Credit/Debit card of an amount of 1271/-plus GST OR
Make the online payment of 1271/-plus GST through Net Banking.
- Read the instructions given on the registration website carefully and duly fill all the relevant details.
- The candidates have to upload a soft copy of their photograph and digital signature before submitting the form online.
- Before clicking on submit, check all the details for authenticity, any information found wrong can lead to termination of candidacy.
- The candidates need not send the printout of the form to AIMA office however it is advised that they keep the hard copy for their own reference.
- Last date of online registration is 11th December, 2017.
Online registration and offline submission:
In case you wish to pay the amount by cash, obtain a crossed
Demand Draft (DD) of 1271/-plus GST (One Thousand Two Hundred Only)
in the name of 'All India Management Association' payable at Delhi from any Bank.
- Visit the official site https://apps.aima.in/matdec17 with the DD details ready.
- Register online, enter the DD details and take a printout of the registration form.
- You can either upload your photograph and digital signature or, take a print out and affix the photograph and sign on the application form.
- Send the Printout to Delhi office of AIMA in a well covered parcel.
- In this case, last date of submission of the duly filled registration form in hard copy at AIMA Delhi office is December 6, 2017.
For complete online registration and submission procedure, visit the official website of AIMA.
For more details regarding exam dates, schedule and pattern of the paper, click here.
- MAT 2017 Exam Dates - Important Dates
- MAT 2017 Exam Pattern
- MAT 2017 Test Centers
- MAT Previous Year's Papers
- MAT 2017 Admit Card Download
- MAT 2017 Books - Preparation Material
- MAT 2017 Participating Institutes
- MAT 2017 Online Registration Process