Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies and other business schools across India have announced admission to their various programs for the academic year 2017-2019.
The programs offered especially by NMIMS are,
- Two-year Full Time Programs (Mumbai Campus) - MBA, MBA - HR, MBA - Pharmaceutical Management
- PGDM - Bengaluru & Hyderabad Campus
To take admission into any of the above mentioned programs, one has to give an entrance exam, NMAT 2017, which is conducted by GMAC. NMAT is an entrance exam which paves the way for admission into many leading management programs across India.
Important Dates NMAT 2017
|Event||Start Date||End Date|
|Registration||4 July 2016||3 October 2016|
|Scheduling||4 July 2016||14 October 2016|
|Late Registration||4 October 2016||12 October 2016|
|Registration (Retake)||8 October 2016||15 December 2016|
|Rescheduling||4 July 2016||17 December 2016|
|Exam Delivery||7 October 2016||20 December 2016|
|Retake Scheduling||8 October 2016||17 December 2016|
|Final Results Announcement||-||17 January 2017|
|Early Test Registration||Rs. 1700 + taxes|
|Late Test Registration||Rs. 2000 + taxes|
|Retake||Rs. 1700 + taxes|
|Reschedule||Rs. 1000 + taxes|
|Additional Score Reports (over 7)||Rs. 200 per report + taxes|
Payment of fees in accepted in either of the following methods,
|Application Forms Now Available|
- American Express
- Debit Card
- Net Banking
- Diners Club
- Mobile Wallets
Note: If you want to reschedule, the payment of fess can be done only in the form of Visa, MasterCard & American Express.
Registration NMAT 2017
Before you schedule a test date and test centre for NMAT, you must register and pay for the same. Please follow the steps mentioned below to register yourself for the NMAT Exam 2017.
- Account Creation on www.nmat.org.in with a valid email address.
- Personal, contact information, educational qualifications, work experience, list of programs you want to send your NMAT scores to, and ID of the test centre needs to be filled in. Accept the terms and conditions as well.
- Name and Date of Birth on your registration form as well as the primary and secondary ID needs to be exactly same.
- Under the 'School Preferences' section you need to choose the schools you want to send your score to. In your initial registration fee, up to 7 programs are included after which an additional fee will be charged.
- Upload a photograph which will be the same on your primary ID and your admit card for NMAT as well.
- Pay the fees.
- Once the payment is done, you can schedule your exam after the option appears on your dashboard.
- Download the admit card from the dashboard.
Note: You can attempt the NMAT exam only 3 times in a year and a no-show is also considered an attempt.
NMAT Score Card will contain a scaled score (each section), a total score, and a percentile score as well. Please find the range of scores, in each section of NMAT, mentioned in the table below.
|Quantitative Skills||0 - 144|
|Language Skills||0 - 96|
|Logical Reasoning Skills||0 - 120|
|Total||0 - 360|
Note: Your NMAT scores will be published on the official website 4-5 weeks after your exam date.
Test Centres NMAT 2017
The test centres for NMAT are located at 32 centres in 24 cities across India.
|North||Chandigarh, Delhi, Gurgaon, Jaipur, Lucknow, Noida|
|West||Ahmedabad, Baroda, Mumbai, Nagpur, Pune|
|South||Bengaluru, Chennai, Kochi, Hyderabad, Manipal|
|Central||Bhillai, Bhopal, Indore|
|East||Bhubaneswar, Guwahati, Jamshedpur, Kolkata, Patna|
NMAT Sample Papers
NMAT Official Book
The Official Guide for NMAT by GMAC Review 2016 (Paperback) - Rs. 619
Schools/Universities accepting NMAT Score
- Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS)
- Xavier University Bhubaneswar
- Alliance University
- VIT University
- Amity University
- Hyderabad Business School (HBS)
- SRM University
- Ansal University Gurgaon
- Woxsen School of Business