SNAP 2017 Application Form
Visit the official website for SNAP 2017 (www.snaptest.org) to register online for the test (between 10 August and 24 Nov, 2017.) Fill in the required details and click on 'Save and continue' to proceed towards creating your login password and a unique SNAP 2017 ID. The details of your SNAP ID and all future communication from the admission office will be sent to the email address listed by you at the time of registration. You can continue to make changes in the application form till the closing date of SNAP registration, i.e. 24 November, 2017. You will be required to upload a recent, scanned photograph of yourself to complete the registration process and proceed towards payment.
SNAP 2017 Registration & Fee
The SNAP test fee is Rs. 1750 (non-refundable) and you can make the payment through any of the following methods:
|Application Forms Now Available|
- Online payment through credit card: You may make the payment online directly through your Master or Visa card by following the instructions provided on the SNAP website.
- Online payment through net banking: The exam fee may be transferred to the account of Symbiosis Test Secretariat account using the net banking option.
- Payment through cash: Print out the Axis Bank or Indian Bank challan form from the SNAP website. You can make a cash payment of Rs. 1750 at an Axis Bank or Indian Bank branch in your city as mentioned in a list on the official website. Two stamped parts of the challan will be returned to you. Keep the 'candidate copy' with you, sign the stamped 'Symbiosis copy' of the challan and send it to Symbiosis Test Secretariat, Symbiosis International University, Gram: Lavale, Tal: Mulshi, Dist.: Pune - 412115.
- Payment through Demand Draft: Make a Demand Draft (DD) of Rs. 2065/- (this include Rs.1750 as SNAP Test fee and Rs. 315/- as GST @18%) in favour of 'Symbiosis Test Secretariat' payable at Pune from any nationalised bank. Fill in the DD details in the DD payment option section on the website and take a print out of 'Payment Advice' form. Mail the form along with the DD to the 'Symbiosis Test Secretariat' at the same address as above.
SNAP 2017 Admit Card
- Next step in the application process is downloading the admit card. Your SNAP 2017 admit card will be available for download on the SNAP website between 1 December and 17 December, 2017. Paste your recent (passport sized, colour) photograph on it before the exam date.
- On the day of SNAP 2016 (18 December), you must carry this admit card along with any one of the following photo identity: Passport/ Driving license/ College Identity Card/ Credit card with photograph/ Voter ID Card/ Pan Card/ AADHAR Card (UID)
- On SNAP day, an SIU authority will be authenticating your SNAP 2017 admit card against your photo ID. Keep this authenticated SNAP admit card with you safely (duplicate SNAP admit card won't be issued) as you would need it later in case you're shortlisted for the GE-PI WAT procedures.
MBA Programme Registration
Once you have successfully registered for SNAP 2017, you can start registering for any of the 15 SNAP 2017 participating institutes. The registration fee for each of these institute and each program is Rs.1000 (non-refundable.) You can apply to as many institutes as you want. To register for any institute & to make payment, you can now do it on the SNAP website itself instead of visiting individual college websites.
You can pay Rs.1000 per program you apply. Payment can be made along with SNAP Test Fee (Rs.1750) or later. The last date for MBA program registration fee payment varies according to institutes.
|Application Forms Now Available|