SNAP 2017 Exam Pattern
The MBA entrance exam for Symbiosis University's colleges, SNAP 2017 is a pen-paper based objective test of 120 minutes.
What's different in SNAP 2017?
A) Analytical & Logical Reasoning section: The number of questions has been reduced from 60 to 40.
|Application Forms Now Available|
B) Current Affairs: The number of questions has been reduced from 40 to 30. There won't be any typical "GK" (i.e static) questions; instead your knowledge of current affairs from only the last 2 years will be tested.
Each question has four options. A correct answer earns you 1 mark and an incorrect answer draws 25 per cent negative marks. The test is divided into the following sections and carries a maximum weightage of 150 marks. The SNAP exam pattern is as follows:
- General English (40 marks): Reading comprehension, verbal reasoning, verbal ability
- Quantitative, Data Interpretation and Data Sufficiency (40 marks)
- General Awareness (40 marks): General knowledge, current affairs, business scenario
- Analytical & Logical Reasoning (40 marks)
You can attempt any section in any order.
SNAP 2017 Related Articles
- SNAP 2017 Test Dates
- SNAP Test 2017 Exam Pattern - Syllabus
- SNAP 2016 Preparation Material
- SNAP Test 2017 Application Form
- SNAP Test 2017 Exam Centers
- SNAP 2017 Results
- SNAP 2017 Questions and Answers