SP Jain Institute of Management & Research (SPJIMR), Mumbai is one of the top business schools in India. Established in 1981 by Bhartiya Vidya Bhawan (BVB), now, the institute has two more campuses in Dubai and Singapore.
These campuses are named SP Jain Center for Management (SPJCM). The National Board of Accreditation (NBA) has given A Grade to SPJIMR in 2003.
|Application Forms Now Available|
The SPJIMR has produced one of the most acclaimed Post Graduate Programs in the country: a result of SPJIMR's linkages with industry and state-of-the-art teaching material inspired from leading Western Business Schools like Harvard, MIT and Stanford.
Situated in the heart of Mumbai, the institute also enjoys location advantages, as Mumbai is the business capital of India. The SP Jain Institute of Management & Research (SPJIMR) is education and research institution.
Important Dates For SPJIMR 2012
The important dates for admission to post graduate programs for the academic year 2012-14 in S.P.Jain Institute of Management & Research are given below:
- Admission forms available online: 5th September 2011
- Last date of application: 30th November 2011
Specific dates will be announced in due course of time.
Application Form For SPJIMR 2012
SP Jain Institute of Management & Research (SPJIMR) Mumbai only accepts online applications for admission into various programs. The Application processing fee can be paid by Credit Card or Demand Draft favouring 'S.P. Jain Institute of Management & Research'. The draft should be sent to the Admissions Coordinator. Candidates are requested to apply online on www.spjimr.org
Admission Process For SPJIMR 2012
SP Jain Institute of Management & Research (SPJIMR), Mumbai offers various postgraduate and diploma programs for graduate students and working professionals. Besides, SPJIMR also conducts research programs in partnership with industry and academic institutions.
SP Jain Institute of Management & Research (SPJIMR) offers admission into Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) and Post Graduate Program in Management (PGPM) on the basis of examinations like CAT / XAT / GMAT. For exclusive details click below on the relevant link-
Eligibility Criteria For SPJIMR 2012
Bachelor’s degree (10+2+3) or equivalent from a recognized University in any discipline. Candidates in the final year can also apply.
SPJIMR 2012 Programs
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) - This is a two year full time program. Students who have scored in Common Admission Test (CAT) / Xavier Admission Test (XAT) / Graduate Management Aptitude Test (GMAT) may get admission into this program.
Emphasis is given to past academic performance till graduation years. This program is residential in nature and approved from All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi.
- Post Graduate Program in Management (PGPM) - This is a two year full time program. Students who have scored in Common Admission Test (CAT) / Xavier Admission Test (XAT) / Graduate Management Aptitude Test (GMAT) may get admission into this program.
Emphasis is given to past academic performance till graduation years, extra curricular activities and minimum work experience of 5 years. Very recently, this program has received accreditation from Association of MBAs. This program is residential in nature.
- Executive Management Program (EMP) - This program is exclusively designed for working professionals. The duration of this program is 60 days spread over 7 months. Working graduates with minimum 5 years of work experience may get admission into this program.
- Family Managed Business (FMB) - This program helps learners in managing family owned business and opening and operating new business ventures. The program duration is 2 years and includes a foreign visit.
After successful completion Post Graduate Program in Management (PGPM) degree is awarded. Graduate candidates with good share in family owned business are considered for this program. For final selection a test and a personal interview is conducted. Selection also requires sponsorship from business.
Other Short Term Programs - SP Jain Institute of Management & Research (SPJIMR) Mumbai offers many short terms programs as mentioned below-
- Start Your Business (SYB)
- Advanced Program in Project Management (APPM)
- Certificate Programme in Resource Mobilization & Management (CPRMM)
- Program in Political Governance for Women (PPGW)
SPJIMR 2012 Courses Offered
Applications are invited for admission to Two Year Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) – 2012 – 2014 with the following areas of specializations:
- Information Management
- Manufacturing & Operations Management
SPJIMR Contact Details
S. P. Jain Institute of Management & Research
Munshi Nagar, Dadabhai Road
Website : http://www.spjimr.org/