Alliance School of Business
The Alliance School of Business (ASB), Bengaluru, offers a wide array of management programs for undergraduate, postgraduate students and professionals. It is the first B-School to have been accredited by the International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education, USA.
Learned faculty, ultramodern facilities and a green campus makes this one an attractive option. ASB is part of the Alliance University, a private university that is recognized by UGC and AICTE.
|Application Forms Now Available|
- Undergraduate- BBA, B.Com
- Postgraduate - MBA, MBA in Business Analytics, M. Com, Executive MBA and Executive PGDM
- Doctoral - Ph. D in Management
- Others - Executive Education, Diploma in Business Management and Defence Services Program
- International Programs - Semester Exchange Program, International Summer School, Dual Degree Programs, Credit Transfer Programs
Classes taking place at ASB, Bengaluru
Admissions and Fees
BBA - It is a full-time 3-year course. You have to pass higher secondary or pre-university or 10+2 examinations from a recognized board or council. Then you have to appear for an aptitude test and interview.
MBA - It is a 2-year full time program. You should have a minimum of 50% in Bachelor's Degree from a recognized university and a high score in GMAT/ CAT/ XAT/ MAT/ ATMA/ CMAT/ NMAT by GMAC/ AMAT.
For hostel fees and terms and conditions, please check the institute's website.
Executive MBA - This is a part time 2-year course. At least 50% marks in graduation from a deemed university and a minimum of 3 years' full time working experience is required.
Executive PGDM - it's a part time weekend course spanning 16 months. Graduation from a recognized university and at least 2 years of full time work experience is necessary.
PhD - This is a full time 3-year or part time 4-year course. You need to have a master's degree in any subject with 60% marks from any deemed university, a minimum 2 years of full time work experience and high scores in GMAT/CAT/AAT (Alliance Aptitude Test).
- Internal: Indian nationals - Rs. 4.3 lakhs; NRI or foreign nationals - 9,050 USD
- External: Indian nationals - Rs. 4.5 lakhs; NRI or foreign nationals - 10, 620 USD
Please note: For above mentioned courses which don't mention fees, contact the admissions authorities for information.
With more than 215 recruiting partners, Alliance School of Business was able to place 94% of the students. Top hiring companies are,
The highest domestic and international stipends offered in 2016 were Rs.60,000 per month and 1950 USD per month respectively.
Bengaluru - 562106