Mumbai Educational Trust
The Mumbai Educational Trust (MET) Institute of Management is an ISO 9001:2008 institute which boasts of tie-ups with a number of established NGOs and international bodies, including the United Nations. The management programs offered here are coupled with round-the-clock training and application-based learning which ensures all-round development of the students. The MET Institute of Management, Mumbai, is not only associated with Mumbai University, but also with Tianjin, China and Hawaii University. Besides experienced faculty and guest lectures, MET offers educational loan provision and an entrepreneurship cell.
Where rankings are concerned, it secured the 4th place as the "Best Marketing Communication & Advertising Management School (All India)" and as the "Regional Best Media School (West)" by The Edutainment Show 2015.
Programs & Specializations
- MBA - Marketing, Finance, Personnel, Systems and Operations
- MMS (Masters in Management Studies) - Marketing , Finance, Personnel, Systems and Operations
- MHRDM/ MFM/ MMM/ MIM - Marketing, HR, Finance and Information
- e-empowered Management & Business Administration - Marketing, Finance and Digital Business Management
- e-empowered Management & Business Administration - Finance (Banking and Insurance)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (e-Business) - Marketing, Finance, HR, Operations and Systems
- ADPBM - (Advanced Diploma in Pharmaceutical Business Management)
- PGDFT - Post Graduate Diploma in Foreign Trade
- PGDFT - Post Graduate Diploma in Tourism Management
- Ph. D programs in management are also provided
Admissions & Fees
The admission criteria and fee structure may vary from course to course and year to year. Generally, passing a 3-year graduation course in any subject from a deemed university with minimum 50% score, is mandatory to be eligible. The institute may also ask for scores in any one of the examinations like CAT, CMAT, XAT, ATMA or MAH-CET.
The candidate may also have to appear for group discussions, personal interviews or psychometric tests for the final selection. Some courses may also require you to have a minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience. You can also go through the institute website for the documents you need to submit and the method of application.
Students get placed in many reputed national and international companies every year. Some of the major recruiters are,
- Ernst & Young
- ABN Amro Bank
- IDBI Bank
- Asian Paints
- Grand Hyatt
The highest salary last year was Rs.15 lakh per annum.
|Mumbai Educational Trust||Bhujbal Knowledge Centre
Bandra Reclamation, Bandra (West),
Mumbai - 400 050,
|Board line: 91 22 2644 0446|
|Toll free: 1800 22 0234|