MIT School of Management
|Application Forms Now Available|
Established in 1987, the MIT School of Management (MITSOM), Pune, boasts of offering international-standard management education. Helmed by an experienced and proficient faculty, academic advisory board and governing body, the institute is known for its modern facilities which includes a good campus with well-furnished classrooms, lecture halls, a digitized library, advanced computer lab, gymnasium, hostels, guest house, cafeteria, medical aid and a sports ground.
The B-school is affiliated to the Savitribai Phule Pune University.
Management courses in the following domains are provided in MITSOM.
- Human Resources
- Operations Management
- International Business
- Information Technology
Courses like MBA, MCA, MPM / MMM, PGDBM, MBS and even PhD's are offered to cater to the distinct requirements of every student.
Admissions Criteria & Fees
The MITSOM admissions to various programs have already started from 1st July, 2017. The criteria are given below.
- MBA - You should have secured minimum 50% in graduation or completed your Bachelor's degree from a deemed university or achieved a positive score in MAH-MBA 2017, CAT, JMET, MAT, XAT or ATMA.
- MCA - You must score a minimum of 50% or complete a 3-year graduation from a recognized university. A positive score in CET examination conducted by Director of Technical Education or State Level MCA Association or passing the AIMCET examination will also make you eligible.
- MPM / MMM (Masters in Personnel Management or Marketing Management) - A minimum of 50% in graduation is required, followed by a personal interview.
- PGDBM - You must have a Bachelor's degree from a deemed national or foreign university or any diploma awarded by the Board of Technical Education or state or central government.
- MBS (Masters in Business Studies) - You need to have completed a 2-year post graduate diploma in business management (PGDBM) from a recognized university to be eligible.
For admission to any course, first fill up and submit application forms online for common entrance tests. This is followed by document verification and confirmation of application. Then the examination centers will be allocated as per your options.
For general category students, the annual fee for MBA courses is around Rs.1.5 lakhs approximately.
For reserved categories the fee is less. The fees for other programs like MCA, MPM, MMM or PGDBM, are also less. Please note that the fee structure may vary from year to year.
MIT School of Management is associated with many leading companies from different industries to ensure that all successful students get satisfactorily placed every year.
- Tata Consultancy Services
|MIT School of Management (MITSOM)||S.No. 123, Saraswati Vishwa Building
"A" Wing, 3rd Floor
Paud Road, Kothrud
Pune - 411038
|Landline: (020) 32566817|
|Mobile: (91)9403865490 | (91)9850974763 (MPM) | (91)9822640685 (MMM) | (91)9822534384 (PGDBM & MBS)|
|Email: email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org|