Xavier Institute of Management Bhubaneshwar
Founded in the year 1987, Xavier Institute of Management Bhubaneswar (XIMB) is a leading management institute in India located in the state of Orissa, India. Known for outstanding education in the field of management, this college has made a name for itself within a short span of time. The governing body of the school involves representatives from Jesuit Society along with the Central and the State governments as well as eminent educationists and industrialists. So what are the features that set this institute apart from other B-schools in the country?
|Application Forms Now Available|
It boasts of up-to-date infrastructural facilities and latest technology with a focus on a rigorous training schedule. Besides the regular management education, the institute also offers consulting services, action research, and training in development. The aim of XIMB is to help develop compassionate, committed, and competent individuals who proved to be an asset in their respective niches.
Xavier University, Bhubanswar (XUB) was created by the Xavier University, Odisha Act, 2013, with XIMB as a part of it, to offer superior degrees to its students.
Various surveys have ranked XIMB as one of the leading education centers in the country for management education, as is evident from the following:
- Ranked 9th position across India by Business World survey of India's Best B-School 2014 - 2015
- AIMA placed it in Super League ONE
Currently, XIMB is offering MBA with specializations in,
- Business Management (MBA BM)
- Management of Human Resources (MBA HR)
- Rural Management (MBA RM)
- Leadership and Global Management (MBA Global)
- Sustainability Management (MBA SM)
Besides this, eligible and interested candidates can also seek admission in PhD. program for Management, Executive PGDM, and Executive MBA program.
All the courses available here have an AICTE approval.
To get admission in a specific program at XIMB interested candidates have to fill up the application form online www.ximb.ac.in, followed by the download of Payment Advice Form. Thus, students seeking admission to this prestigious institute can do so by filling out the application form and the payment advice in a single shot.
Course fee varies according to the program. The flagship program, the 2 year MBA BM, will cost you Rs.14 lakhs and the hostel fee is around Rs.1 lakh. For MBA global program, the fee will be approximately € 32,900. Similarly, for Ph.D. programs, self-sponsored candidates will have to pay Rs. 3 Lakhs for the first year and Rs. 1 Lakh in the subsequent years.
Admission Process & Eligibility Criteria
- Xavier Institute of Management Bhubaneswar admission criteria requires minimum 55% marks in Graduation from a deemed-recognized university for the candidate to become eligible.
- Registration for any one of the exams XAT 2016, or CAT 2016, or GMAT taken in 2015 or 2016, or X-GMAT 2016 is mandatory for seeking entrance to this premier Indian B-school.
- XIMB considers the cut-off percentage and section-based marks for short listing students. Based on this they will conduct a Written Test (Read about Writing Ability Test) followed by Personal Interview to prepare the final merit list.
The average salary of successful candidates passing out from this b-school is increasing year-on-year. The highest domestic salary offered to the batch of 2015 was Rs. 18 lakhs (per annum) and the average salary was Rs.12.08 lakhs (per annum).
Xavier Institute of Management Bhubaneswar's placements ensures a fighting chance in the job market.
|Xavier Institute of Management||Xavier Square, Bhubaneswar - 751013, India|