UAJET 2012 - Uttaranchal Joint Entrance Test is common admission test held for enrollment into postgraduate management and computers programs offered through the institutes and universities situated in Uttaranchal. Kumaun University, Nainital is competent authority designated by the government for administration of UAJET Entrance Exam.
The UAJET Uttaranchal Joint Entrance Test is a joint entrance conducted by the Co-ordination Committee, Kumaun University - Nainital. This test is held for admission to MBA, MCA and allied courses (regular and part-time) in all Management and MCA Institutes/University Departments in the State.
Graduate students write UAJET Entrance Exam for admission into Master of Business Administration (MBA) and Master of Computer Application (MCA) programs; MBA program is offered on both full time and part time basis.
On the basis score in UAJET admission is offered in Kumaun University Nainital and in many other universities and institutes in Uttaranchal. The UAJET written exam, which is a single paper, single day examination tests candidate’s competencies in areas like, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, Verbal Reasoning, Current Affairs and Statistics. Candidates qualified in UAJET written test are called for Group Discussion (GD) and Interview.
UAJET 2012 Tentative Dates
- Date of Uttaranchal Joint Entrance Test (UAJET): Mid of June, 2012
UAJET 2012 Application FormApplication forms and brochure of UAJET can be obtained from the designated branches of State Bank of India against payment of the specified amount plus bank charges.
UAJET application forms can also be downloaded from UAJET website and printed on A4 size executive bond papers. The duly filled in/downloaded forms should be sent to the Coordinator, UAJET, Kumaun University campus, Bhimtal-263136 (along with a crossed Demand Draft of the specified amount in favour of the Financial Officer, Kumaun University, Nainital, payable at Nainital).
UAJET 2012 Admission Process
Admission to MBA course in the institutes and University colleges in the state of Uttaranchal is made on the basis of the merit/rank in the UAJET test followed by Group Discussion and Personal Interview. The general admission procedure includes:
- Candidates will be short-listed on the basis of their performance in the Written Test and shall be listed for Group Discussion & Personal Interview.
- The Merit List shall be prepared for each category of candidates separately.
- For the selection, it is necessary that the candidate has appeared in both the Written Test and in the Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- In case of candidates securing equal marks the merit will be decided by considering the marks in Personal Interview.
- In case there is a tie on the above basis the merit of candidates will be decided according to their marks in Group Discussion.
- If there is a tie in total marks, Group Discussion, Personal Interview and Written Test, then the merit will be decided on the basis of age. Candidate with higher age will be given higher merit.
|Application Forms Now Available|
Candidates qualified in Uttaranchal Joint Entrance Test (UAJET) may seek admission into following programs offered in the Institutes and Universities in Uttaranchal.
- Master in Business Administration (MBA), 2 years-full time
- Master in Business Administration (MBA), 3 years- part time
- Master in Computer Application (MCA), 3 years- full time
UAJET Educational Qualification
Graduates in any stream viz; arts, sciences, commerce, computers etc may write Uttaranchal Joint Entrance Test (UAJET) for Master of Business Administration (MBA). However, candidates seeking admission into Master of Computer Application (MCA) program must have studied mathematics at 10+2 level.
UAJET Test Centres
Colleges Accepting UAJET 2012 Score
- Academy of Management Studies, Dehradun
- Amrapali Institute of Management & Computer Applications, Nainital
- College of Agricultural Business Management, Udham Singh Nagar
- College of Management Studies, Haridwar
- Dehradun Institute of Technology, Dehradun
- Department of Business Administration, Srinagar
- Department of Business Administration, Nainital
- Doon Business School, Dehradun
- Graphic Era Institute of Technology, Dehradun
- Institute for Management Studies, Roorkee
- Institute of Management Studies, Dehradun
- Nimbus Academy of Management, Dehradun
- Omkarananda Institute of Management & Technology, Tehri
- Saraswati Institute of Management & Technology, Udham Singh Nagar
- Shri Guru Ram Rai Institute of Management, Dehradun
- Crystal India Institute of Management & Technology, Nainital
- Birla Institute of Applied Science, Nainital
- Department of Computer Science, Garhwal University, Garhwal
UAJET Contact Details
Uttaranchal Joint Entrance Test (UAJET)
Department of Management Studies
Kumaun University, Nainital- 263001
Phone no: (+91) (05942) 247136
Fax: (+91) (05942) 247700
Website URL: http://www.uajet.org