UPMCAT 2012 Test Pattern
The Uttar Pradesh Management Common Aptitude Test (UPMCAT) Entrance Exam consists of objective type (Multiple Choice Questions / MCQs). Candidates are tested in the following knowledge areas- Verbal Ability, Quantitative Aptitude, Logical & Abstract Reasoning and Knowledge of Current Affairs.
The Uttar Pradesh Management Common Aptitude Test (UPMCAT) is divided into four sections as detailed below.
- Section A- Test of proficiency in English Language. The questions cover grammar, vocabulary, sentence completion, synonyms, antonyms, relationship between words and phrases and comprehension of passages.
- Section B- Test of Numerical Aptitude based on general mathematics, numerical calculation, arithmetic, simple algebra and geometry. This also tests the ability to interpret common graphs charts and tables.
- Section C - Speed And Accuracy of Thinking and decisions making. The test is based on assessment of figures, diagrams, unfamiliar relationships and verbal reasoning.
- Section D - Knowledge of current affairs related to trade, industry, economy, sports and culture.
UPMCAT 2012 Tentative Dates
Generally the Uttar Pradesh Management Common Aptitude Test (UPMCAT) is held in the 3rd week of May every year.
- Availability of Application Forms : In Month of April 2012
- Entrance Test Date : In Month of May 2012
UPMCAT Test Centres
The Uttar Pradesh Management Common Aptitude Test (UPMCAT) is held in following cities-