UPMCAT 2012 Test Pattern
The Uttar Pradesh Management Common Aptitude Test (UPMCAT) Entrance Exam consists of objective type (Multiple Choice Questions / MCQs). Candidates are tested in the following knowledge areas- Verbal Ability, Quantitative Aptitude, Logical & Abstract Reasoning and Knowledge of Current Affairs.
The Uttar Pradesh Management Common Aptitude Test (UPMCAT) is divided into four sections as detailed below.
- Section A- Test of proficiency in English Language. The questions cover grammar, vocabulary, sentence completion, synonyms, antonyms, relationship between words and phrases and comprehension of passages.
- Section B- Test of Numerical Aptitude based on general mathematics, numerical calculation, arithmetic, simple algebra and geometry. This also tests the ability to interpret common graphs charts and tables.
- Section C - Speed And Accuracy of Thinking and decisions making. The test is based on assessment of figures, diagrams, unfamiliar relationships and verbal reasoning.
- Section D - Knowledge of current affairs related to trade, industry, economy, sports and culture.
|Application Forms Now Available|
UPMCAT 2012 Tentative Dates
Generally the Uttar Pradesh Management Common Aptitude Test (UPMCAT) is held in the 3rd week of May every year.
- Availability of Application Forms : In Month of April 2012
- Entrance Test Date : In Month of May 2012
UPMCAT Test Centres
The Uttar Pradesh Management Common Aptitude Test (UPMCAT) is held in following cities-