IBPS Probationary Officers (PO) Official Notification 2017 released
|Application Forms Now Available|
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released the official notification for the post of Probationary Officers/Management Trainee (PO/MT)on its official website, ibps.in. The registration procedure will begin from August 16 and will end on September 5. The preliminary examination is scheduled to be held on October 7, October 8, October 14 and October 15 and the main examination will take place on November 26.
- Candidates should have acquired a degree (graduation) in any discipline from a recognized university.
- The minimum age of the candidate should be 20 years and maximum 30 years.
General: Rs 600
SC/ST/PWD: Rs 100
The exam will consist of 100 questions of 1 mark each based on English language, quantitative aptitude and reasoning ability. Time alloted will be 1 hour
The exam will consist 155 questions based on reasoning and computer aptitude, general/economy/banking awareness, English language and data analysis and interpretation. The exam will carry a total of 200 marks and time provided will be 3 hours
- Online registration & modification (if required) of application by candidates: August 16 to September 5
- Payment of application fee online: August 16 to September 5
- Download of call letter for pre-exam training: September 2017
- Conduct of pre-exam training: September 23 to September 29
- Download of call letters for online examination-preliminary: September 2017
- Online examination-preliminary: October 7, October 8, October 14 and October 15
- Declaration of preliminary examination results: October 2017
- Download of call letter for online exam (main): November 2017
- Online main examination: November 26
- Declaration of main exam result: December 2017
- Download of call letters for interview: January 2018
- Conduct of interview: January/February 2018
- Provisional allotment: April 2018