IBPS RRB 2018 application begins today
IBPS RRB Recruitment 2018 application for 5000+ Officer Scale I, II, III and Office Assistant Posts in Regional Rural Banks (RRBs) has been opened by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) on its official website – ibps.in today.A total of 56 Regional Rural Banks (RRBs) are participating in this massive recruitment drive by IBPS and the vacancy details of the same is available on the official notification. Applicants can apply directly for the desired post through the official website from June 8 till July 2, 2018.
|Application Forms Now Available|
- Officer Scale - III (Senior Manager) - Above 21 years - Below 40 years as on 1st June 2018
- Officer Scale - II (Manager) - Above 21 years - Below 32 years as on 1st June 2018
- Officer Scale - I (Assistant Manager) - Above 18 years - Below 30 years as on 1st June 2018
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose) - Between 18 years and 28 years as on 1st June 2018
- Candidates having past records as a loan defaulter will not be eligible for the post.
- Also, the students who fulfills the educational qualification will only be eligible for the post.
- Valid and active email ID
- Personal Mobile Number
- 12 Digit Aadhaar Number
- Scanned photograph and signature
- Credit/debit/net banking details for fee payment
Officer (Scale I, II & III) - Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates and Rs. 600/- for all others
Office Assistant (Multipurpose) - Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXSM candidates and Rs. 600/- for all others