ALLEN students shine again in JEE Main 2017!
ALLEN's Director Brajesh Maheshwari with the students after JEE Main 2017 result declaration
Kota: The result of JEE-Main, the country's most prestigious engineering entrance examination organized by CBSE, was released last week. The All India Rank (AIR) was also released with scores included without the score of 12th boards, after four years. ALLEN Career Institute has once again emerged victorious in the announced results.
|Application Forms Now Available|
According to the Director Brajesh Maheshwari, the students of the ALLEN Career Institute have yet again proved their supremacy by securing top ranks in JEE Main 2017.
- ALLEN's classroom student Raval Vedant Sanjay has obtained the 4th rank at All-India level with 345 marks.
- Along with that, another classroom student Anany Sharma scored 340 marks and secured 10th place at National level.
- Abhay Goyal got 335 marks and bagged the All India 12th Rank.
- Piyush Tibrewal secured 14th All India Rank with 335 marks.
- Tanishq Gupta bagged the 19th position
- Abhinav Kumar came on the 20th AIR
- Aman Kansal came on the 21st position
- Kriten Garg got the 22d rank
All these students are from Classroom coaching program at ALLEN. Apart from these, Deepank Agarwal secured 15th rank and 23rd rank was bagged by Abhilash from the distance education making it a total of 23 students of ALLEN in the All India Top 100
ALLEN Career Institute has 2 students in Top 10 and 10 in Top 25, 16 in Top 50 and 23 students in the Top 100.
Sh. Maheshwari said that results are still being calculated and a large number of students will qualify for JEE-Advanced. For the top 2 Lakh 20 thousand students selected this year, the general category cut-offs are 81 marks, 49 marks for OBC, 32 for SC and 27 for ST, whereas the cut offs for Physically handicapped students was just 1 mark.