Application process for GATE 2018 begins today
The Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE 2018) online application process has begun today, 1 September, at gate.iitg.ac.in. Candidates who wish to apply for admission in post graduate courses in engineering at all IITs, NITs and Indian Institute of Science (IISc) can apply online through GATE Online Application Processing System (GOAPS).
|Application Forms Now Available|
Several Public Sector Undertakings (PSUs) also use GATE scores to shortlist the candidates for employment. A few such organizations are: Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL), Gas Authority of India Limited (GAIL), Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL), Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL), National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC), Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL), Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) and Power Grid Corporation of India.
Read: GATE 2018
The exam will be conducted by IIT Guwahati on February 3 and 4, and February 10 and 11, 2018.The GATE examination will be held at centres in different cities across India, as well as at six locations abroad. It would purely be a Computer Based Test (CBT). Candidates are advised to note that the GATE 2018 score will be valid for three years from the date of announcement of the results.
- GATE Online Application Processing System (GOAPS) Website Opens – Friday, 01st September 2017
- Last Date for Submission of (Online) Application (through Website) – Thursday, 05th October 2017
- GATE 2018 Examination will be held on: 03rd, 04th, 10th and 11th February 2018 in two slots Forenoon: 9:00 AM to 12:00 Noon & Afternoon: 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM
- Visit the official website
- Register as a new user using valid email ID and mobile number
- After registeration, candidates will get their enrolment ID and password.
- Fill the GATE 2018 application form
- Upload photograph, signature and other required documents and details
- Pay the fees online through net banking or debit card
- Download and take a print out of the registration for future reference