Sanskriti University Announces Engineering Entrance Examination 2017
Sanskriti University, India’s one of the leading educational institutions, established by State of Uttar Pradesh, strategically located at NH-2 Chhata, Mathura, is a premier arm of the prestigious Sanskriti Group of Institutions, is well-known both nationally and internationally for imparting higher and technical education at Post-Graduate / Under-Graduate & Diploma level in emerging areas.
Recently, the University has announced an admission notification (SEEE-2017) to different B.Tech / Integrated B.Tech + M.Tech and Integrated B.Tech + MBA programmes in varied disciplines of Mechanical, Civil, Electrical, Electronics & Comm., Computer Science & Engineering as per the details given below:
The entrance examination for all the above-mentioned courses would be conducted under the name Sanskriti Engineering Entrance Exam (SEEE-2017). The eligibility criteria for the same has been set as per the details furnished below:
- The candidates must have at least 50% marks in (10+2 PCM) from a recognized board or an equivalent institution.
- The candidates who have achieved the required eligibility criteria only through Full Time, Regular and Formal Education system can apply.
- "NIOS" candidates are also eligible to apply.
- The candidates who have already taken the qualifying exam with ‘result awaited’ status are eligible to apply and appear for the admission test. The admission of such candidates will be subject to the submission of the proof of having fulfilled the eligibility criteria by 31-10-2017.
- The candidates born on or after 1st July 1995 will only be eligible to apply.
The date of the test will fall on any day between 3rd and 11th June, 2017 and the timings will be from 10.00 am to 12.30 pm. The subjects of the exam include Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. The list of tentative examination centres for the test includes Delhi, Faridabad, Mathura, Agra, Aligarh, Jhansi, Gorakhpur, Kanpur, Allahabad, Lucknow, Patna, Guwahati, Kolkata, Siliguri, Itanagar, Gangtok, Dhanbad, Ranchi and Jaipur.
Registration will commence from 18th December, 2016 and the last date for submitting online / offline application form is 15th May, 2017.
Each and every programme for which the examination is being conducted is the most rewarding ones in its nature. Sanskriti University is one of the premier educational institutions in the country that has identified the potential subjects, particularly in the science stream.
The remarkable 89% placement record of the university is a clear indication of the fact that real education is delivered here, and those who pursue these courses gain exemplary success just after coming out of the institution. If you are the one willing to do something offbeat in your life and want to be a part of the most happening world of engineering education, then just get set to appear for Sanskriti Engineering Entrance Examination 2017.