Indian Navy Recruitment 2017:Apply for 43 SSC & PC Officer Posts
|Application Forms Now Available|
The Indian Navy is recruiting candidates to fill 43 vacant posts in Executive (Logistics & Law Cadres), Information Technology, Education Branch as Officer in Short Service Commission (SSC) & Permanent Commission (PC) for course commencing July 2018 at the Indian Naval Academy (INA) Ezhimala, Kerala. Eligible candidates may apply online from 30 September to 20 October, 2017, through the website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
Total No of Posts: 43
Name of the Posts:
1. Short Service Commission Officer: 23 Posts
a. Logistics: 06 Posts
b. Law: 02 Posts
c. Information Technology: 15 Posts
2. Permanent Commission Officer – Education: 20 Posts
Read: Career in Indian Navy
- Candidates should be born between 2 July, 1993 to 1 January, 1999 for post-1(a), 1(c), b
- between 2 July 1991 to 1 July 1996 for post-1(b),
- between 2 July 1993 to 1 July 1997 for post-2.
- Candidates should have first class in BE/ B.Tech in any discipline/ B. Architecture with or MBA or B.Sc/ B.Com/ B.Sc.(IT) and PG Diploma in Finance/ Logistics/ Supply Chain Management/ Material Management or MCA / M.Sc (IT) for post-1(a),
- Degree in Law qualifying for enrolment as an Advocate under ‘Advocates Act 1961’ for post-1(b),
- BE/ B.Tech (Computer Science/ Computer Engg/ IT)/ M.Sc (Computer/ IT)/ B.Sc (IT)/ M.Tech (Computer Science)/ BCA/ MCA for post-1(c),
- M.Sc. (Physics/ Nuclear Physics) with Maths in B.Sc./ M.Sc. (Maths/ Operational Research) with Physics in B.Sc./ M.A. (English)/ M.A. (History)/ BE/ B.Tech (Electronics & Communication/ Electrical & Electronics/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electrical Engineering)/ BE/ B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering) for post-2.
Candidates will be selected based on Intelligence Test, Picture Perception and Discussion test (Stage I) & Psychological testing, Group testing and Interview (Stage II).