Application form released for CLAT 2017
The application form for Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) is released for 2017. The exam will be held on 14 May, 2017. the last date to apply for this national level law exam is 31 March, 2017. CLAT is conducted for admission to integrated L.L.B. and L.L.M. courses offered by 18 National Law Universities in India. The colleges are:
|Application Forms Now Available|
- National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Bengaluru.
- National Academy of Legal Study and Research (NALSAR) University of Law, Hyderabad.
- National Law Institute University (NLIU), Bhopal.
- West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences (NUJS), Kolkata.
- National Law University (NLU), Jodhpur.
- Hidayatullah National Law University (HNLU), Raipur.
- Gujarat National Law University (GNLU), Gandhinagar.
- Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University (RMLNLU), Lucknow.
- Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law (RGNUL), Punjab.
- Chanakya National Law University (CNLU), Patna.
- National University of Advanced Legal Studies (NUALS), Kochi
- National Law University Odisha (NLUO), Cuttack
- National University of Study and Research in Law (NUSRL), Ranchi.
- National Law University and Judicial Academy (NLUJA), Assam.
- Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University (DSNLU), Visakhapatnam.
- Tamil Nadu National Law School (TNNLS), Tiruchirappalli.
- Maharashtra National Law University (MNLU), Mumbai.
- Maharashtra National Law University (MNLU), Nagpur
This year the exam will be conducted by the Chanakya National Law University, Patna. Last year, it was organized by Rajiv Gandhi national University of Law, Punjab.
Candidates can apply online and pay the fees through credit card/debit card or net banking. The application fees for General category, specially-abled persons and OBC is Rs.4000. Application fees for SC/ST candidates in Rs. 3500.
Know more: CLAT 2017
For UG program: Candidates must have passed their class 12 exam from a recognized board or are appearing for the class 12 board exams this year. Students should score minimum 45% marks (40% in case of SC/ST candidates) to be eligible for the exam.
For PG candidates: Candidates must have completed a 5 years integrated LLB program or its equivalent degree from a recognized college or university. The minimum passing marks must be 55% (50% in case of SC/ST candidates).
Online application form submission starts on: 1 January , 2017 (Sunday)
Last date for submission of filled-in online application form: 31 March , 2017 (Friday)
Download of admit cards/ hall tickets: 20 April, 2017 (Thursday)
Date of CLAT 2017 Online examination for UG & PG: 14 May , 2017 (Sunday), 3 pm to 5 pm