Now even CAT, MAT and GMAT can get you PG courses at Pearl Academy
Pearl Academy which is one of the most sought after colleges for various courses in fashion design and technology, has opened up admission portal for the 2017-18 academic session in its Delhi, Jaipur, Mumbai and Noida campuses.
|Application Forms Now Available|
Pearl Academy, which is ranked second in the top 10 colleges for Fashion Design, offers different Under Graduate, Post Graduate and Diploma programs in various Fashion Design courses. The Academy had a 97% placement record last year and has placed its students in some of the major design and fashion companies of India.
Pearl Academy offers over 30 unique professional and under graduate courses for design and fashion technology. The courses offered by Pearl Academy are given below:
Under Graduate Courses:
Fashion Design, Fashion Media Communication, Fashion Styling & Image Design, Textile Design for Fashion And Interiors, Communication Design, Interior Architecture and Design, Interior Product Design, Fashion Business Management, Fashion Marketing and Retailing Management, Luxury Brand Management, Branding & Advertising Management, Jewellery Design
Post Graduate Courses:
Fashion Design, Fashion Retail with LDT Germany, Fashion Marketing, Fashion Merchandising, Design Fashion and Textile, Fashion Marketing
Post Graduate Diploma Courses in Interior Design and Styling, Professional Photography with BTK Germany, Styling for Interiors, Fashion Media Makeup, Fashion Women’s Wear, Luxury Brand with NABA Milan
- Students from Science, Commerce and Arts stream can apply. For a 3 or 4 year Under Graduate course, the minimum qualification required is 10+2, or equivalent with a minimum of 50% in the stream.
- For a 1 or 2 year Post Graduate course, the minimum qualification required is Graduate in any field from a recognised university. (Candidates in their final year of graduation can also apply)
- For any 11 month certificate program the required qualification is 10+2 or equivalent
The students will be selected on the basis of the following parameters:
- Their academic performance
- Performance in General Proficiency Test (GPT)
- Personal Interview
- Applicants with minimum qualifying scores in MAT (500 and above), CAT (60% and above) and GMAT (450 and above) will be entitled for the waiver of General Proficiency Test (GPT).
- Applicants of PG Pathway in Design streams and UG pathway in Interior Design and Product Design are entitled for waiver of General Proficiency Test (GPT) & Design Aptitude Test (DAT) if they have appeared for CEED 2016/2017 and NATA 2016/2017 respectively. Such applicants will be called for a Personal Interview directly subject to submission of valid scores.
The academy has announced 50% Scholarships for 200 students who will perform well in the entrance test and will be offered at the time of admission for the first year only.
Merit Scholarship will be offered annually to students who will be toppers in their respective courses.
- The last date to apply for a course in Pearl Academy by submission of form is 16th January 2017.
- The Entrance Test would be held on 28th January 2017.
- The students can visit the official website: http://pearlacademy.com/admissions/ and download the form.
- For any queries regarding admissions you can call on the Pearl Academy Toll Free number: 1800 103 3005