GNLU invites Applicants for MBA in Financial Management and Business Laws for the session 2017-19
The Gujarat National Law University (GNLU) in Gandhinagar has released notification inviting candidates to apply for its full time Master of Business Administration(MBA) program in Financial Management and Business Laws for the academic session 2017-19. The application form will be available in the university premises from 23 December, 2016.
|Application Forms Now Available|
- Candidates applying for the MBA programs must be a graduate from a recognized University or institute with atleast 55% marks or equivalent CGPA. there is a 5% relaxation for candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD and DA candidates
- Only those candidates who have appeared for CAT 2016 conducted by the IIMs are eligible to apply
- Those candidates who are in their final year of Bachelor's degree or equivalent examination may also apply
Soft copy of the duly filled application form to be submitted on March 31, 2017.
Hard copy of the duly filled application form to be submitted on April 08, 2017.
Aptitude Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview shall be conducted on June 13, 2017.
Final Results will be declared on June 17, 2017.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of the following criteria:
- CAT 2016 percentile score: 60%
- Aptitude Test: 15%
- Group Discussion and Personal Interview: 15%
- Academic record and prior work experience: 10%