VIT invites application for their MBA programs 2017
Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) has released the admission notification for candidates to apply for its MBA program 2017.Candidates need to apply through the official website of VIT (www.vit.ac.in). The eligible candidates can pursue MBA in the following disciplines at the VIT Business Schools in Vellore and Chennai:
- Human Resource
- Information Technology and Systems
- International Business Operations
- Business Analytics
- The candidate must be an Indian resident
- The candidate must have completed his/her graduation from a recognized college/institute with minimum 60% marks
- Must have qualifying marks in CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT/GMAT
How to Apply
Candidates need to apply online at (www.vit.ac.in) followed by sending hard copy of the admission form to 'The Director - PG Admissions, VIT University, Vellore - 632 014, Tamil Nadu, India' through speed post.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT/GMAT, work experience and personal interview.
Last date for online application: March 15, 2017.
Written test and PI: March 25, 2017.