Know how to apply for XAT before 30 November
|Application Forms Now Available|
With less than 10 days left to register for XAT 2017, applicants must take note of the necessary steps that they need to follow in order to complete the registration process and appear for Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) to be conducted on 8 January 2017 by XLRI (Xavier Institute of Management).
XAT 2017 Application Procedure
All the applications should be made made before 30 November, 2016.
Application can be submitted in the following steps:
- Login to the official XAT website and find the application form for XAT 2017
- Enter details like email ID, educational and personal details. Check your entry twice before submission to avoid any kind of mistake
- Applicants will receive a unique XAT ID and password using which they can log in to (www.xatonline.net.in)
- Within 24 hours of successful registration, the candidate will receive a registration confirmation mail.
XAT Eligibility Criteria
Although there is no age bar to appear for XAT 2017, the candidates however need to fulfill the following criteria:
- He/she must be a graduate with 3 years of relevant degree from a recognized college/University
- He/She is in his final year of graduation and will complete it before June 2017
Also read: XAT sample papers for preparation