UPSC : e-Summon letter for Civil Service Main Exam 2016 Personality Test released
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released e-Summon letters of the Personality test for UPSC Civil Service Main Exam 2016. Only those candidates who have cleared the written exam of UPSC Civil Service Main Exam 2016 can download the interview letter or e-Summon letter of the personality test by visiting UPSC’s official website, upsc.gov.in. UPSC (Main) Exam was conducted on from 3rd December to 9th December 2016 where 2961 candidates cleared the exam. Candidates can check their UPSC Civil Services (Main) Exam result here.
Also Read: Civil Services Exam; Eligibility criteria
Candidates will be recruited for Civil Services and government jobs after they pass the Personality Test for UPSC’s Civil Service Main Examination 2016. The Personality test will likely commence from 20th March, 2017. The time and place will be mentioned in the interview letters.
How to download e-Summon letters for UPSC Civil Services 2016 Personality test:
- Visit UPSC’s official website, upsc.gov.in
- Click on ‘View all’, under the ‘What’s New’ section.
- Then click on ‘e-Summon: Civil Services (Main) Examination, 2016’
- You’ll be redirected to a new page where you will asked to enter your roll number and the captcha code.
- Now you can download and take the printout of the interview letter
|Application Forms Now Available|
Also Read: All about UPSC Civil Services Examination