NIMCET 2015 Exam Pattern
The NIT MCA Common Entrance Test (NIMCET 2015) is a competitive examination where several thousand students compete for few hundred seats available in NITs for MCA courses. NIMCET 2015 shall test you for your knowledge of what you studied till undergraduate level vis-à-vis, your aptitude, if you would be able to complete course work in computer applications and further be able to practice computing as a career option.
NIMCET 2015 exam pattern
The NIMCET 2015 exam will consist of a single question paper carrying 120 multiple choice questions in the following subjects:
|Application Forms Now Available|
- Mathematics (50 questions)
- Analytical Ability & Logical Reasoning (40 questions)
- Computer Awareness (10 questions)
- General English (20 questions)
Four marks will be awarded for each correct response while an incorrect answer or more than one answer to a question will result in one negative mark. No deductions will be made on unanswered questions. You will be required to mark your responses in an OMR sheet using a black or blue ink ball pen. The exam paper will be set in English and cannot be translated to any other language.
A rank will be allotted to you based on the marks obtained, under the following criteria:
- Marks obtained in Mathematics, Logical Reasoning, Computer Awareness, English, will be multiplied by a factor of three, one and half, two and one respectively. Thus maximum weighted marks will be 1000.
- Your rank will be decided based on the total weighted marks obtained by you.
- NIMCET 2015 Exam Dates/NIMCET 2015 Important Dates
- NIMCET 2015 Application Form
- NIMCET 2015 Online Application Procedure
- NIMCET 2015 Syllabus
- NIMCET 2015 Exam Pattern
- NIMCET 2015 Exam Centres
- NIMCET Previous Year Question Papers
- NIMCET Books – NIMCET Preparation Material
- NIMCET 2015 Solutions
- NIMCET Preparation Tips
- NICET 2015 Results
- NIMCET 2015 Score
- NIMCET 2015 Counseling Schedule
- NIMCET 2015 Colleges