IGNOU OPENMAT 2013 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility criteria for appearing in OPENMAT is described below:
1. Graduation in any discipline with 50 percent marks (general category) and 45 percent for Reserved Category. Also eligible are those with a bachelor's degree and three years of supervisory/managerial/professional experience, or those with a professional degree in Engineering/Technology/Medicine/Architecture/Law/Pharmacy. Other ways to gain eligibility are professional qualifications in Accountancy/Cost and Works Accountancy/Company Secretaryship, or a master's degree in any subject.
2. Clearance of OPENMAT qualifies candidates for admission. Candidates who have successfully passed entrance tests for admission such as CAT, MAT or State Level tests need not appear in OPENMAT. The cut-off percentage for admitting these candidates is decided by the university, with a minimum of 40 percent.
3. Also eligible are non-graduates (10+2 or equivalent) with six years of managerial/supervisory/professional experience (after clearing the entrance test).
|Application Forms Now Available|
Qualifying standards for Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes (SC/ST) category and female candidates may be relaxed.
- OPENMAT 2013 Exam Dates
- OPENMAT 2013 Notification
- OPENMAT 2013 Exam Pattern
- OPENMAT 2013 Question Paper
- OPENMAT 2013 Preparation Material
- OPENMAT 2013 Application Process
- OPENMAT 2013 Eligibility Criteria
- OPENMAT 2013 Results