9 Mothers Who Slayed Parenting And Taught Unforgettable Life Lessons
Yes, it's a Hallmark holiday and yes, one day is just not enough but it's Mother's Day. And when else will we celebrate our mothers for every little thing they have done for us and the incredible life lessons they've taught us?
From teaching us to walk, to helping us get up each time we fell (cue emotional music) to teaching us what we needed to learn in the most embarrassing but effective fashion, mothers are our biggest inspiration, the best teachers, and the original Queens of Comedy.
This Mother's Day (and every other day as well), we are celebrating 9 mothers who taught us to how to have this parenting game down pat, while having fun along the way.
|Application Forms Now Available|
1. When this mom taught her kids how to get along and not fight
2. When this parent taught her kid the idiom, "as you sow, so you shall reap".
3. When this mother taught her kids the importance of working hard
4. When this mother taught her kid the importance of cleanliness
5. The parent who gave their daughter a healthy perspective on gender roles
6. This mother who taught her kids to find fun and happiness in the most formal and possibly mundane things. (She was attending her daughter's graduation ceremony and knew it could be long and mundane)
7. This mother who gave her daughter the life lesson that families are complicated but love wins
8. The parenting tip to drive home the point that punctuality and rules mean something
9. When this mother taught her son to be kind and her partner really, really appreciated the gesture
Let me just say this again. Mothers are the best and to my mother and yours, here's wishing you a Happy Mother's Day!
*All images are courtesy the World Wide Web and the power of Googling right. We own absolutely no copyright to any of the images.