I want to understand/ asses legality or workability of my educational profile. Here is the story :
1. I did my Intermediate (10+2) in 1992 from UP Board, without any breaks.
2. I started BSc (Maths) from Agra University and completed BSc-2nd year in 1994.
3. I took admission to 3-Year Diploma in Electronics Engineering in 1994, without going to BSc-3rd year. And completed 3-Year Diploma from UP Board of Technical Education in 1997.
4. I took admission back to BSc-3rd year and completed in 1998.
5. Then I started my job from 1998.
After this staying in my job, I did MSc (Computer Science) from MDU, Rohtak by Distance Learning in 2012.
Now my query is that would on any ground my Masters be declared as void ? In future I also plan to do PhD or MA in other area. And have fear that I could loose my degrees.
Alankar~ Asked by Alankar Sharma, On: Jun 16, 2013