Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship 2016
|Application Forms Now Available|
The Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarships awarded by Narotam Sekhsaria Foundation based in Mumbai India. Under the scheme the interests free education loans are offered to Indian Students for higher studies who have shown brilliancy in past academic years and need financial help for further studies. A student can avail maximum loan amount of 15 Lacs, however, the decision regarding loan amount completely depends of selection panel members and assessment of a candidate.
The Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship are offered for postgraduate studies in the fields of Pure Sciences, Applied Sciences, Social Sciences and Humanities, Law, Architecture and Management. Scholarship is for Post Graduate studies in India or abroad.
Application Process Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship – How to Apply?
The Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship can be made online. A candidate would submitting fees of Rs 500 Via Online payment system.
Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
Indian Nationals living in India and whose age is not more than 30 years are eligible to apply for Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship. Candidates planning for Post Graduate studies in India or abroad who have complete college course with excellent marks are best suited to apply for Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship, an interest free loan scholarship.
Supporting Documents For Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship Application
Scanned attested copies/Scanned orignals of
- All mark sheets and degree certificates
- GRE / GMAT / TOEFL / IELTS / GATE / CAT scorecards, as applicable
- Award letters of scholarships / awards received
- Certificates of extra-cirricular activities
- Your application to the university and/or offer letter(s) confirming your admission
- First 4 pages of your passport in case of foreign applicant
- Recommendation letters of 2 referees
Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship Selection Process
All applications will be screened for short listing. Short listed candidates will be required to attend a personal interview at Mumbai during June. The interview is mandatory and makes the basis for final selection and award of Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship.
Post Selection Formalities
- Selected scholars will have to submit attested copies of :
(a) The letter confirming admission to the College / University.
(b) Form I-20 ( in case of admission to universities in the US) or copy of letter offering financial support ( in case of universities in other countries).
- Scholars will be required to attend an Orientation Programme at Mumbai, before the commencement of their course.
- Scholars will have to sign an MoU with the Foundation and agree to its terms and conditions.
- Scholars will have to take an insurance policy and assign it to the Foundation.
- Disbursement of the scholarship will be done in installments based on the fee statement from the College/University to be furnished by the scholar.
Schedule of Repayments to Narotam Sekhsaria Foundation (NSF)
Repayment will commence one year after course completion as per the following schedule :
1st year after - NIL
2nd year after - 30% of the scholarship amount
3rd year after - 35% of the scholarship amount
4th year after - 35% of the scholarship amount
For more information regarding scholarship contact NS Foundation.
Official Website - http://www.nsscholarship.net