NIIT University Scholar Search Program
Based in Neemrana, Rajasthan, NIIT University (NU) offers meritorious students an opportunity to secure early admission to B.Tech programs. These students are eligible for the NU Scholar Search Program, based on their academic results and entrance examination scores on an early-bird basis. A student can secure up to 75% of scholarship based on their scores. This scholarship is available for up to five years, depending on the course opted for by a student.
The scholarship is applicable for two major programs offered by the NU.
- B.Tech (four years of scholarship)
- B.Tech-M.Tech Integrated Dual Degree (five years of scholarship)
The scholarship plans offer the following for eligible candidates:
|Application Forms Now Available|
- Plan B+: 75% scholarship on hostel fee and university fees
- Plan B: 50% scholarship plan
- C: 25% scholarship
It's good news if a candidate can maintain the required 7.5 CGPA. Those who surpass the 7.5 bar might be lucky to enjoy an upgraded scholarship plan. Unfortunately, for those who cannot maintain the 7.5 target, their plans get downgraded.
April 1, 2015
Oct 15, 2014
EAD Round 1, Round 2: By June 2, 2015
- Sixty per cent aggregate in both Class X and XII Board examination (compulsory subjects are English, Mathematics, Science, and Social studies)
- Provisional scholarship offered, if applied before class XII results
- Scholarship decided on the basis of class XII results or rank obtained in the entrance examination
- Ward of employees will be awarded 5% weightage (Plan-B only)
Students can apply online by registering with NU at the NU Applicant Portal. You may download the application form or fill the form online and pay via credit card. You may also purchase the form from NU admission offices. You can pay by cash or DD.
If you have failed to secure a scholarship during early admission, you may apply once again after the Class XII results. Again, you may avail the scholarship in the second year of the program on the basis of performance and scores.
This scholarship is offered by the NIIT University. You may get in touch with the admission offices for queries. Contact numbers for admission are:
New Delhi: +91-9711144872