Junior Translators (CSOLs) Exam 2013 Application Process
- Application forms for Junior Translators (CSOLs) Exam 2013 are available in the newspapers like Rozgar Samachar and Employment News.
- Online applications will not be available.
- The application fee is Rs.100 but it has been exempted for women candidates and the reserved class.
- The commission will accept all application but only provisionally since no detailed scrutiny will be undertaken for eligibility and other aspects at the time of written examination.
- Photocopies of all documents must be sent along with the application form
- The closing date to receive applications has been extended to 6 September, 2013 (till 5p.m.) for candidates residing in far-flung areas like Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Tripura, Sikkim, Jammu and Kashmir, Lahaul, Spiti District, Pangi Sub-Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Island, Lakshadweep & countries abroad.
- Late applications will not be entertained.
- Only one single application will be entertained. In case of multiple applications the last application in which Part I and Part II of the application is completed will be considered.
- The application form according to the prescribed format with the supporting documents is to be sent to the regional office of S.S.C.
- One Identity Proof (Aadhar Card, Voter Card, Driving License, Identity card issued by University/ College, Pan Card) is mandatory for entry to examination hall.
- Candidates must bring two colored photographs for one session of examination.
The candidates should pay the fee (Rs.100) through "Central Recruitment Fee Stamps (CRFS)" only. CRFS are available at the counters of all departmental post offices in India. These stamps should be pasted on the application form in the space marked for them and they should be got "cancelled" from the Counter of Post Office of issue with the date stamp of the Issuing Post Office in such a manner that the impression or the cancellation stamp partially overflows on the Application Form itself, taking care at the same time that the impression is clear and distinct to facilitate the identification of date and Post Office of issue at any subsequent stage. After getting the Recruitment Fee Stamps cancelled from the Post Office, the candidate must submit their application to the concerned Regional Office/Sub Regional Offices of the SSC in the usual manner after completing other formalities.
|Application Forms Now Available|