Application Process - Upper Division Grade Ltd Departmental Exam 2013
The application form for the Upper Division Grade Limited Departmental Competitive Exam 2017 is available in the newspapers Employment New and Rozgar Samachar. The form may also be downloaded from the official website ssc.nic.in.
- Candidates seeking an admission to the examination must apply to the following address through their cadre authorities-
Regional Director (NR)
Staff Selection Commission
CGO Complex, Lodhi Road
New Delhi- 110504
|Application Forms Now Available|
- The completed application form must reach the specified address on or before 14 October, 2017 till 5p.m. For residents of Andaman and Nicobar Islands and Lakshadweep the time has been relaxed till 21 October, 2017 till 5p.m.
- Ministry or Department while forwarding the application must certify that the vacancy in the relevant category is available.
- Applications available in the newspapers and website will only be considered.
- The following details must be included in the application form
i) Name of Examination
ii) Month and Year of Examination
iii) Roll Number or Date of birth
iv) Name of Candidate
v) Postal address as given in application
- "Upper Division Grade Limited Departmental Competitive Examination, 2017"must be mentioned on the envelope that is being send to the Commission.
Instructions to candidate
- Candidates must go through the Notice, Rules, application form and all other documents pertaining to the examination before filing.
- Candidates must fill in the applications in their own handwriting.
- Candidates are to submit only authentic documents
- Certified true copy from the Head of the Department or office in which the applicant is working is essential showing the scale of pay, and capacity (substantive, officiating, permanent or temporary).
- All photocopies must be self-attested by the candidate and a Gazetted Officer in case of applying for relaxation of age
- In case the Admission Certificate of the candidate does not arrive two weeks prior to the examination, the candidates must contact Commission along with proof of application for Examination.
- Candidates will not be given any travel allowance for taking the Examination
- Candidates must bring their Departmental ID on the Examination Day