Do's and Dont's
- Respect your elders and teachers.
- Be polite and courteous
- in your behaviour.
- Be sincere with your studies; it's career time.
- Help the poor, needy and the disabled.
- Spread the message of love; not of hatred .
- Enrich your knowledge by reading encyclopedias and some good recommended books.
- Be confident and smart .
- Realize the importance of relationships.
- Realize the value of every passing minute of the day.
- Abide by the traffic rules.
- Be honest and trustworthy.
- Be a God fearing person.
- Do not spend lavishly; money is precious.
- Do not get addicted to alcohol, narcotics, cigarettes.
- Do not give rude answers to your elders.
- If you want something - ask for it; but do not steal; it is a crime.
- Do not be rude to anyone.
- Jealousy makes you do; all the wrongs you never wanted to.
- Do not be stubborn.
- Do not watch television for prolonged hours; utilize that time for your creativity..
- Back biting and cribbing shows inefficiency in handling your problems.
- Time is precious; do not waste it.
- Stay away from bad company.