(Students up to 2nd class)
Know Your country
- Avoid overeating of chocolates and sweets.
- Don't bite your nails.
- Avoid eating oily and spicy food from outside the home .
- Early to bed and early to rise.
- Eat lots of green vegetables.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Start your day with a smile on your face.
- Start your day by wishing everyone a very good morning.
- Say please if you want to request for anything.
- Say thank you when someone praises you or if someone gifts you something.
- Say sorry if you have hurt someone.
- Say "you're most welcome" when someone says thank you.
- Speak softly.
- Brush your teeth twice a day.
- Wash your hands before and after eating.
- Have a bath daily.
- Do not play with mud and dirty things.
- Always wear shoes while going out of home.
- Wear neat and clean clothes.
- Be kind and gentle.
- Be polite.
- Listen to your parents.
- Complete your homework on time.
- Attend your school daily.
- Do not lick or suck your thumb.
- Do not play with knives, forks and other dangerous things.
- Do not be stubborn.
- Do not touch electric appliances.
- Do not talk to strangers.
- Do not hit anyone.
- Do not abuse anyone.