This is why you should study abroad!
The rate of growth of students going abroad to study from India has been higher than those from USA, Australia, Canada, & New Zealand. Date & image courtesy: MM Advisory Services
After China, India sends the maximum number of students to foreign destinations to study abroad. 2015 saw more than 3.5 lakh students from India going abroad to study with the top countries being US, Australia, Canada, UK & New Zealand.
Each year, hordes of students from India throng foreign shores in search of a better learning experience coupled with a global environment and better job prospects after the completion of the programs.
|Also read: Get easy loans for 1000+ study abroad courses|
Top Study Abroad Destination Countries
Studying abroad is a learning experience where you end up learning a lot outside the classroom as well. Here are some benefits of studying abroad:
Why study abroad - top reasons
- Studying abroad in a new place, new culture and exposure to a new social life will leave quite an impression on your personality and broaden up your perspective and thinking style.
- You will discover yourself. Being all on your own in a foreign country will help you get in touch with your true nature. It will be an interesting process learning to adapt yourself to all-new surroundings.
- Your resume will surely be more impressive and you might get job opportunities within the country you're studying.
- Your language proficiency will drastically improve (if you study in the US/ UK etc.). You may even end up learning a new language (if you study in Germany, France, China etc.)
- Moreover, by the end of your academic year you would surely be having a network of friends who would be representing different nations of the world. Your lifelong friendships with them would be an asset for you all through your lifetime!
- Quality education: a good degree from a renowned university abroad will set you apart for life. It can enhance your career and prepare you for leadership in your country or anywhere in the world. It can broaden your horizons and expose you to a variety of perspectives, the latest technology, and state-of-the-art research and training. You can make contacts with colleagues abroad which may lead to collaborations with leading international researchers after you return to your home country. With the large number and variety of colleges and universities outside India, you are certain to find one that matches your needs and interests, no matter what your criteria.
- Some programs give you the opportunity to interact directly with some of the finest faculty in their respective fields this would surely open new horizons in your level of understanding.
And what's more, with the right kind of planning and guidance, you can study abroad at very low costs and at times, even free on a scholarship!
|Prepare for TOEFl on this training platform|