TOEFL Registration & Exam Fee
Interested in appearing for TOEFL? Learn how to register for it!
Candidates for the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) must register for one of the following tests administered by the Educational Testing Service (ETS) across the world:
|Application Forms Now Available|
- TOEFL iBT (Internet-based Test)
- TOEFL PBT (Paper-based Test)
The Paper-based Test (PBT) is not available in India, only the iBT format is available.
TOEFL Registration in India
- Online. You can register for TOEFL online here (https://toefl-registration.ets.org/TOEFLWeb/extISERLogonPrompt.do) anytime prior to seven days before your test date. Late registration with a late fee ($40) closes four days before a particular test date. Payment for online registration is available through debit/credit card (American Express®, Discover®, JCB®, MasterCard® or VISA®)
- Phone. Take a look at the registration form before you call the Regional Registration Center (see below). You may pay with a debit/credit card or TOEFL voucher. Registration by phone closes seven days before a test date. For late registration, registration by 5 p.m. local test centre time the business day prior to the test.
- Mail. Download and complete the registration form. Payment options are listed on the form. Payment can be sent to your Regional Registration Center (see below) or the address on the form. Your form must be received a minimum of four weeks prior to your test date. Make sure to receive a confirmation. If you do not, call the location that your registration was mailed. This should be done a minimum of three days before the registration deadline. Enter codes as instructed when registering.
TOEFL Exam Fee in India
Fees vary according to location. As of 2018, TOEFL exam fee in India is $180
However this test fee amount is subject to change without notice, so please check the official TOEFL website before you register for TOEFL.
Regional Registration Center - Region 14
2 Floor, DLF Infinity Tower-A
Gurgaon - 122002
Registration Phone: +91-124-4147700
Customer Support in India (scores, score report information)
Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., IST
TOEFL iBT Resource Center
Learning Links Foundation
1209, Padma Tower I
5 Rajendra Place
New Delhi, 110008
Registration Phone: +91 9 7112 37111
General Contact Information
Phone numbers vary according to location and ETS test. Check www.ets.org for more information.
Website: http://www.ets.org/, http://www.ets.org/toefl