MBA in Singapore - Eligibility, Application & Cost
Singapore is an appealing study destination for the Indian students. Singapore universities take students on the basis of academic records rather than entrance tests which makes them even more popular among fresh graduates.
Indian students consider Singapore as an ideal study environment due to the following reasons:
- Singapore has students coming from more than 30 countries all over the world, making the education system a global experience.
- Singapore houses some of the best educational institutions in the Asia-Pacific region.
- The educational expenses in Singapore are very affordable and are almost similar to the Indian universities.
- Students are permitted to work for 16 hrs in a week to support them economically.
- Singapore has one of the best business environments in Asia, which is a potential source of employment opportunities for the students.
- Non-tolerance policy towards drug abuse and ragging by the Singapore Government makes it one of the safest study destinations for the students.
Applications Now Open For
- Apply Online to American University, USA. Click Here
- Apply Online to Green River Community College, USA. Click Here
- Apply Online to Laurentian University, Canada. Click Here
- Apply Online to London South Bank University, UK. Click Here
- Apply Online to Richmond College, UK. Click Here
- Apply Online to Canadian University, Dubai, UAE. Click Here
MBA Eligibility Criteria
Following factors are taken into consideration for admission into MBA:
- The applied candidate should have a bachelor’s degree from a reputed University/Institute with a sound academic record.
- The candidate should have a minimum 2 years of working experience to pursue MBA in Singapore.
- A minimum of 2.8 CGPA at the graduation level is mandatory.
- Some of the universities take the scores of GMAT, TOEFL, IELTS and GRE into consideration.
- TOEFL/IELTS scores are required only for those applicants who have not done their under graduate studies in English.
Internet based test requires 85-90 with a minimum of 22-24 in the writing section.
Paper based test requires a minimum score of 580.
Computer based test requires a minimum score of 237.
IELTS score should be 6.5 over all with a minimum of 6.0 in each of the sub-tests of speaking, listening, reading and writing.
Online application forms are available in the college websites.
An applicant applying online has to submit around 3-4 essays about himself, educational qualifications, work experience etc. which will help the institution to evaluate his thought process and language skills.
The applicant should also submit the supporting documents along with the application fees, which can be paid via cheque or Visa/MasterCard.
After the application is complete, an applicant can check his/her admission status online.
MBA Academic Calendar
|1||Intake of Students||September | October | January|
|2||Commencement of Course||April|
|3||End of Term||May|
Top MBA Colleges in Singapore
|1||National University of Singapore Business School|
|2||INSEAD - Asia Campus|
|3||Nanyang Technological University|
|4||Singapore Management University (SMU)|
|5||James Cook University - Singapore|
|7||SP Jain School of Global Management|
|8||Management Development Institute of Singapore (MDIS)|
|9||ESSEC Business School|
|10||Manchester Business School - Singapore|
Tuition Fees for MBA
The average tuition fees for MBA in Singapore is about S$30000. Depending on the college/university, the lowest an MBA degree costs is S$15000. A latest survey conducted by Singapore Business Review shows that an MBA degree can cost you anywhere between S$15000 to over S$100,000.
Note: The MBA tuition fee does not determine the quality of the program. A low tuition fee can be for a really good program or course and vice versa. Depending on the quality of the college/university and the duration of the program, the tuition fee is determined.