The Crux of Teaching
- A is for the abundance of questions and yearning
- B if for both inward and outward beauty
- C is for creative learning
- D is for doing it over 'til it's right
- E is for the effort you pour into preparing each night
- F is for watching how far we can go
- G is for seeing us blossom and grow
- H is for reaching for that star so high
- I is for imagination, for the courage to try
- J is for joy in touching a child's life in a meaningful way
- K is for kindness you bring to children each day
- L is for the love of teaching we see
- M is for the "me" you're helping me to be
- N is for never being to busy to pray
- O is for overcoming our desire to stray
- P is for positives you bring to each
- Q is for the quintessential way to teach
- R is for your willingness to give us a reason
- S is for teaching us to appreciate each season
- T is for touching those that sit before you
- U is for understanding our fear of all that is so new
- V is for the vitality you show each day
- W is for every wonderment you bring our way
- X is for the extra special teacher we see
- Y is for our sense of yearning to be, and
- Z is for the big "yahoo" send from your very own "zoo"!
Some students drink from the fountain of knowledge Others just gargle.
You might be a teacher if you have at least one piece of jewellery that lights up.
You might be a teacher if your own children have to raise their hands to capture your attention.
|Application Forms Now Available|
Studying abroad- Learn from the Experts!
Got Questions? Get all your queries answered in-depth, along with important document templates! Download free e-book that'll serve as a perfect guide to study abroad!