- Soak a white plastic mug in warm soap water for 24 hours. This is done to soften and clean it.
- When it is soft and clean, dry it. Cut a square piece from one side.
- Sketch a picture with a pencil on the plastic sheet.
- Now using a nail, go over the sketch, scratching it into the plastic.
- Take black poster paint or any colour to match your sketch and spread it over the picture. The paint will settle in the grooves made by scratching.
- Using a dry piece of cloth remove the paint that is not in the grooves.
- Stick the picture on to a piece of thick card sheet.
- Draw a border around the picture to make it look complete.
- Take a clean ice-cream spoon and paint it yellow or green.
- On one end stick ready -made joggle eyes.
- Twist two 10cm long strips of wool to make legs and attach them with glue.
- Attach a piece of magnetic strip over the legs on the back of the spoon.
This frog can be used in the Primary classes for story-telling sessions.
- Collect all the mementos that you may have of a vacation. These could be seashells, journey tickets, dried leaves, restaurant napkins, maps, dried flowers, pine cones.
- Cut out a shape from thick cardboard which may be able to hold all the mementos. The card sheet may be painted to match the theme - for example, if you had gone to the sea, you could paint the card sheet blue and so on.
- Arrange and stick the mementos on the card like a collage. Fix some wool behind the card sheet as a loop to hang the picture.
|Application Forms Now Available|
Studying abroad- Learn from the Experts!
Got Questions? Get all your queries answered in-depth, along with important document templates! Download free e-book that'll serve as a perfect guide to study abroad!