Vocational Training Programmes
Scope of Vocational TrainingOne set refers to the entry level and the other to the advanced level.
Programmes at the Entry Level:
- Typewriting (English/Hindi) VIII or X class pass from a board
- Stenography (English/Hind) X
- Secretarial ( English/Hindi Medium) X
- Electrical Technician VIII or V Class pass with 2 years experience in Electrical Trade
- Electronics (Radio/TV/Tape Recorder Mechanic) X or VIII pass with two years experience in the trade.
- Refrigeration & Air Conditioning (VIII pass)
- Plumbing (VIII or V Class with experience)
- Beauty Culture (VIII pass)
- Library Assistant (VIII pass)
- Cutting/Tailoring & Dress Making (literate)
- Jan Swasthya ( X pass)
later widened its scope to the following levels and ed are:-
- Instrument Mechanic;
- Computer Operator & Programme Assistant;
- Architectural Draughtsman ship;
- Desk Top Publishing;
- Dress Making;
- Embroidery and needle work;
- Secretarial Practices;
- Hair & Skin Care;
- Fruit & Vegetable Preservation; etc.
Instructional skill (Pedagogy),
Entrepreneurial skill (Business Services) and
Supervisory skills (Supervisory Techniques & Practices).
|Application Forms Now Available|