Established in the year 1980, the Institute of Management Technology (IMT Ghaziabad) is one of the premier B-schools in the country. Ranked 2nd in Super League 2 by Business Standard's 2016 ranking and 6th among private Indian b-schools by Careers360 2016, IMT Ghaziabad is an autonomous institute accredited by AICTE.
With a fully residential campus, spread across 14.7 acres, IMT Ghaziabad houses two academic blocks, ten housing blocks, well-stocked library, well-equipped computer lab, huge amphitheatre, indoor and outdoor sports centre, state of the art gymnasium and a 24X7 canteen. The institute also has campuses in Nagpur, Dubai and Hyderabad.
IMT Hyderabad is situated near Hyderabad’s Rajiv Gandhi International Airport in Shamshabad in a 30 acre campus.
The IMT Hyderabad Campus. Image courtesy: www.imthyderabad.edu.in
IMT offers several post graduate programmes, executive courses and doctorate degree.
- The two year Post Graduate programs include - PGDM Full Time, PGDM- Finance, PGDM Marketing, and PGDM Dual Country Program.
- In addition, there is also a residential, 15-month Executive MBA program.
- IMT also offers a part-time three-year Post-Graduate Diploma in Management with three evening classes every week.
- Some other courses at the institute include collaborative programmes like MBA in Service Management and DBA, ELD programs and Ph.D in Management.
Admission Procedure 2017 - 2018
IMT has announced the commencement of its admission procedure for its PGDM/MBA courses for the academic year 2017 - 2018.
The admission will be held for Ghaziabad, Nagpur, Dubai and Hyderabad campuses. Interested candidates can apply online before 1st December, 2016 this year. (To apply, go to http://126.96.36.199/applicantStudentProfileGuidlines.json)
- Candidates with 94 percentile (approximately) in CAT 2016 / XAT 2017 or more than 690 marks in GMAT (1 January, 2017 - 31 March, 2017) are eligible to apply to IMT Ghaziabad's MBA.
- IMT Nagpur and IMT Hyderabad will also consider CMAT 2017 scores apart from CAT, XAT and GMAT scores.
- For the IMT Dubai campus, candidates applying for a PGDM/ MBA course must have a Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized university or a CGPA of 3.0 and above on a 4.0 scale. Students will also have to clear TOEFL (550, minimum for paper based and 80 for internet based) or IELTS (with band of 6.0).
The IMT Nagpur campus. Image courtesy: imtnagpur.ac.in
The selection for PGDM/MBA courses will be done on the basis of Critical Thinking (CT), Group Exercise (GE) and Personal Interview (PI) process.
- One must be a graduate with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks to get admission in IMT Ghaziabad. Final year students can also apply.
- For executive MBA, one must also have a minimum of five-years of work experience and for part time, two-years of work experience.
|Program Type||Course Fees|
|PGDM Dual-Country||7.12 lakh|
|PGDM Executive||9 lakh|
|PGDM Part-Time||4.25 lakh|
The amount includes academic fee, hostel deposit, alumni membership, insurance and caution money.
IMT shares excellent placement relationships with leading business houses and recruiters from various sectors like Consulting, Banking, FMCG, Finance, etc. Some of the top brands visit IMT Ghaziabad each year for recruitment like,
- Goldman Sachs
The 2015 - 2016 placement season saw IMT Ghaziabad receive 357 job offers from 105 companies.
This year the average package fetched by students was Rs.10.47 lakh and the highest salary offered was Rs.21.17 lakh.
Also read: Top 100 MBA colleges in India - 2016 ranking
IMT Dubai campus. Image courtesy: www.imtdubai.ac.ae
|Institute of Management Technology||Contact Details|
|Ghaziabad Campus||Chairman (Admissions)|
Raj Nagar, Hapur Road, Ghaziabad - 201001
|Telephone: 0120-3002221 | 3002200|
|Email: [email protected] | [email protected]|
|Nagpur (City Office)||603, Khullar Apartments|
Byramji Town, Nagpur - 440013
|Hyderabad Campus||Survey No. 38|
Cherlaguda Village, Shamshabad Mandal
RR District, Hyderabad - 501218
|Dubai Campus||Institute of Management Technology|
Dubai International Academic City
P.O Box 345006, Dubai, UAE
|Telephone: +971 44227244 / 3604844|
Fax: + 971 4 360 4838
|Email: [email protected]|
IMT Centre for Distance Learning, Ghaziabad (IMT-CDL)
IMT-CDL is the distance learning arm of IMT Ghaziabad and is recognized by the UGC. It offers the following programs via distance education mode:
|Post-Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)||-||2 years|
|Post-Graduate Diplomas in Business Administration (PGDBA)||-||1 year|
|Post-Graduate Diploma in Management (Executive)||Financial Management (PGEMFM)|
Operations Management (PGEMOM)
Human Resource Management (PGEMHR)
Marketing Management (PGEMKTG)
Information Systems (PGEMIS)
IMT-CDL Head Office
|Institute of Management Technology||A-16, Site-3, UPSIDC Industrial Area,|
Meerut Road, Ghaziabad, Pin - 201003
|Admissions Queries: 1-8002001063 (Toll Free)|