Sydenham Institute of Management Studies, Research & Entrepreneurship Education (SIMSREE)
If you wish to foray in the field of Management, you must have certainly heard the name of SIMSREE. Sydenham Institute of Management Studies, Research and Entrepreneurship Education, more commonly known as SIMSREE is located at Churchgate, Mumbai.
Mumbai University's SIMSREE was founded in 1983 and was named after the governor of Bombay in 1913, Lord Sydenham. With an aim to impart high quality education, the institute has gained a lot of popularity and reputation from students all across the country.
SIMSREE offers a student-centric approach and aims for an all-round holistic development of its students. There are a lot of committees like SIMCon, SMR, Corporate Relations, Finance Forum, Student Events, etc that constantly strive for development by taking new initiatives and engaging in an array of co-curricular activities.
The institute also offers hostel facility to students from outside Mumbai.
The institute offers two full-time and two part-time courses.
The 2 year full-time courses are:
- Masters of Management Studies (MMS) with specializations in Marketing, Operations, Finance, Human Resources and Systems.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management (PGDBM), the only autonomous management program offered by Mumbai University
The part time courses offered for three years are:
- Masters in Marketing Management (MMM)
- Masters in Financial Management (MFM)
- To get admission in a full time course of SIMSREE, one needs to appear for MAH-MBA/ MMS-CET; in absence of which CMAT/ MAT/ CAT/ XAT/ ATMA scores are considered.
- There are a total of 180 seats, out of which 120 are in MMS and remaining 80 in PGDM.
- You should have secured a total of minimum 50% aggregate marks for qualifying to apply for the course.
- The meritorious students on the basis of percentile are awarded seats in both the courses.
The institute is registered as a non-profit entity hence SIMSREE fees structure is very affordable.
You need to pay a total of Rs. 67,000 per year in addition to the refundable library fees of Rs 2,000.
SIMSREE boasts of an excellent placement record. Previous two years in SIMSREE placements, 181 students received a total of 282 job offers.
SIMSREE average salary package was Rs. 10.08 lakhs and highest was Rs. 15 Lakhs.
Major recruiters are big brands like,
- Morgan Chase
|Sydenham Institute of Management Studies, Research and Entrepreneurship Education||B-Road, Churchgate|
Mumbai - 400020, India
|Telephone: 91-22-22021862 | 91-22-22855596 | 91-22-22024097|
|Telephone (Director): 91-22-22821059|
Telephone (Office): 91-22-22042966
Telephone (Placements): 91-22-22855596
|Email: [email protected]|